Chapter 29

Jiang Xiumei is dexterous and knows how to work, but she cleaned up the house in a day. Except for the objects that she can’t move or repair, the others have been returned to their positions and placed where they should be.

The originally dilapidated house has been renewed, becoming very warm and tidy.

When Jiang Xiaoman and Jiang Xing returned from Yu’s house, they saw a lantern hanging in front of their house from a distance.

The lantern is festive red and glows orange in the dark. Most of the surrounding houses are unoccupied, and the orange lamp seems to be the only bright color in the world.

It looks warm and bright.

This lantern was bought by Jiang Xiumei herself, and it was filled with light bulbs.

Although the taste of the year has gradually faded a lot, Jiang Xiumei’s heart is empty. When in an unfamiliar environment, she has to find something similar to the past environment to make a snack.

This alley is small and old, with few people. She was also afraid that the children would not know the way when they came back, and could not get home, so she had the idea to hang up.

“Grandma!!” Jiang Xiaoman stood under the lantern and watched for a long time. The more he looked at it, the more he liked it, so he decided to draw something on it.

After thinking about it, I know what to draw.

“Grandma, I will draw a pig on the lantern tomorrow!”

This pig is naturally a flower.

“It’s too late, let your uncle take it off and paint tomorrow.” Jiang Xiumei hugged her three and entered the house.

She had dinner, and it was reserved for them, and it was still hot.

There is no refrigerator in the house, so the food for the whole night is probably all broken. Helpless, I had no choice but to feel timid, and had another supper.

Jiang Xiaoman was too full to eat, and his belly was round. After a while, he hugged his belly and screamed, holding on.

“If only my stomach can be as big as a flower.” Jiang Xiaoman said: “This way I can eat a lot of delicious food without wasting food.”

The system listened and wanted to sneer.

The belly is really as big as a flower, and it is probably yelling to lose weight again.

It is so stinky to host, once it is not beautiful or cute, it is a top priority.

“The host, generally speaking, the length of a person’s intestines is five or six times his height, and it can hold a lot of things.”

After listening to the system, Jiang Xiaoman patted his round belly in surprise, “But I only ate a little bit…”

She felt that she was full without eating anything.

“That’s a lot.” The system counted her one by one, “There are spicy chicken, roast duck, sweet and sour fish, braised pork knuckle, braised lion’s head, spicy fried cabbage, steamed rice with bacon, and—”

“It’s all right.” Jiang Xiaoman became guilty and interrupted it.

These dishes, so rich, were eaten at Yu Qingshi’s children’s house. His food was so delicious, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t hold back for a while, so he ate a lot.

Of course, grandma’s cooking is also delicious, so after returning home, she also ate a lot.

Jiang Xiaoman patted his stomach in distress, and whispered: “Then I will eat tomorrow’s portion today, and I won’t have to eat tomorrow…”