Chapter 10

After listening to the story told by Teacher Tang, Jiang Xiaoman quickly picked up his mood and decided to continue coming to school the next day.

Teacher Tang said, it doesn’t matter if you encounter a problem, just ask if you don’t understand, and take it step by step. The most important thing is to have fun in learning.

Not only can Teacher Tang ask, she also has a system.

At first the system was very reluctant to help her recognize the characters. When Jiang Xiaoman made this request with it, the system refused. Because it is positioned as a villain system and not a parenting system, it is very reluctant to do such a job.

The system said: “Host, the division of labor in our system is very strict. Each system has its own tasks, and our route is a villain growth plan, not going to Peking University or Tsinghua University.”

When Jiang Xiaoman heard that the system was rejecting her, he said in a very understanding manner: “It turns out that Brother System doesn’t know this word either. It doesn’t matter, everyone has something they are not good at. Since you don’t know him, I will ask. All right, Teacher Tang, he is so powerful, he must recognize him.”

After all, she is a clever child, very considerate, and of course also considerate to the system, what the system does not, can’t be forced.

Jiang Xiaoman’s empathetic intentions sounded deep to the system… sarcasm, and a bit agitated. Although it knew that its host must not have that meaning, the system was also emotional.

It was silent for a long, long time before following Jiang Xiaoman’s words: “The two words are ‘pity the peasants’, and this poem means Balababala…”

I said everything cleanly.

Such a simple question, as a high IQ system, how could it not? It will not shame the system world!

Jiang Xiaoman’s eyes lit up and he praised: “Big Brother System, you are great.”

“…Well, thank you.”

After studying this poem, Jiang Xiaoman felt that he was a lot smarter, so he decided to go to school tomorrow. In order to urge himself, Jiang Xiaoman made up his mind and asked: “Brother System, you must wake me up at six o’clock tomorrow morning.”

So in addition to helping Jiang Xiaoman to recognize his words, the system also acts as an alarm clock for Jiang Xiaoman.

When going out the next day, Jiang Xiaoman touched a few pieces of black charcoal from the stove, planning to take it to school, practice calligraphy on the ground, and write it later in the notebook.

Jiang Xiaoman wanted to use the notebook given by Teacher Tang to draw tadpoles, but he was reluctant and decided to use it only for writing.

But now she writes too ugly, it seems to be no different from drawing tadpoles.

Jiang Xiumei found two leaves to help her wrap the black charcoal. Last night, Jiang Xiumei stayed up all night and used some rags to help Jiang Xiaoman sew a small schoolbag temporarily. Today, Jiang Xiaoman bounced out of the house carrying the schoolbag.

At this time, the weather was very hot, Jiang Xiaoman insisted on wearing her tiger hat and did not want to take it off for a moment.

It’s okay early in the morning, the air is a little cool, and the sun gradually gets bigger after noon. How hot is this?

Jiang Xiumei said: “It’s almost realized that the prickly heat is coming, don’t wear it, take it off.”

Jiang Xiaoman protected his hat, shook his head vigorously and refused, swearing not to take it off.