Chapter 109

The weather got hotter on the eve of the high school entrance examination.

Not only the weather is sultry, but the heart is also sultry. Once a person is irritable, the heart will not be calm and cold.

The air conditioner is fully turned on in the classroom, but it still cannot calm the restlessness in the air.

Jiang Xiumei was very worried about her child’s grades, and she was afraid that she would fail the exam. Every day she thought about replenishing her body, but Jiang Xing stopped it.

Jiang Xing said: “Mom, I think Xiaoman usually works very hard. If you don’t make up, you may not have anything. If you make up, you will make up for things. Just a normal mind and a normal mind.”

After hesitating for a while, Jiang Xiumei decided to listen to her son, nodded, and did not let Jiang Xiaoman make up any food or drink. Not only did she not make up, but instead let her go to school to eat.

The school cares more about the situation of the candidates than they do. It is impossible for anything to happen on the eve of preparing for the exam.

Regarding Jiang Xiaoman’s performance, Jiang Xing is not worried at all, let alone her bad mentality, not thinking about things like that. If you want to think about it, no one in this world thinks more about it than his niece. As for the strength and level, Jiang Xiaoman has not learned in vain in the past three years. The trophies and certificates are all on the shelf, and those can explain everything.

Originally, Jiang Xing found a tutor for Jiang Xiaoman, but after Sun Xiaojie and the others graduated, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t even attend tutoring classes. She has finished the content of the third grade in advance, and she is still learning very well. There is no challenge in doing the questions by herself. She dismissed Tao Tao in her second year of junior high, and she didn’t need a teacher to help her. And Tao Tao is also serving as his secretary in Jiang Xing’s company, faintly becoming a spine in the workplace.

Everything is ready, only Dongfeng owes it.

Two days after the exam, the school gate was full of people, parents who came to accompany the exam. However, Jiang Xiaoman was no one to answer him, and the meals were all settled in the dining hall.

According to Jiang Xing, in the past three years, he has done what he should do and what he can do. It is not the moment to decide success or failure, and the rest depends on the fate. The rest made her ask for her own blessings. Even when she went home, she let her ride a bicycle back, feeling very relieved.

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t panic.

Before the official exam, the school had held several school entrance exams, and there were also one model, two models and three models. Every time she got very good results, she was the first.

After the exam, Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi were on the street side by side, and they went home together.

The weather was still sultry at this time, and Yu Qingshi went to buy her a cup of milk tea halfway through.

Jiang Xiaoman asked him: “How did you do in the exam?”

“Okay.”

“I’m fine too.”

The two looked at each other and found that there seemed to be nothing to communicate, so they went home silently.

Then eat and sleep.

An ordinary day seems to be the same as usual.

On the day when the results were released, Jiang Xiaoman was guarding the website early in the morning, waiting to check her own results, watching the circles, Jiang Xiaoman was cold in his blood, and when she had exhausted her patience, she simply threw the mouse and did not check. , And even flipped through a novel leisurely.