Chapter 31

The first day of school was not as wonderful as imagined. I didn’t know many words, and I didn’t make many friends.

The teacher did not praise her for being smart, and the children did not say that she was cute.

Jiang Xiaoman felt that he was submerged in the ocean of “uuuuu”, so he couldn’t find the north.

So much so that after she left school, she was still humming in her mind.

It’s horrible for these kids.

Grandma also said that she was a little crying bag, but she was not.

Jiang Xiaoman now feels that grandma is really too strict, and these children in the kindergarten are the real crying bags.

“Jiang Xiaoman.” Yu Qingshi waited for the driver to pick him up. Seeing her awkward little head, he came over and said hello, “Happy first day at school?”

“…” At a young age, Jiang Xiaoman noticed for the first time what it means to treat his body by his own way.

This tone is too annoying!

She choked for a while, then whispered: “Happy…”

Yu Qingshi said: “You are so optimistic.”

“thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

After an inexplicable conversation, Yu Qingshi’s driver arrived. He got into the car, waved to Jiang Xiaoman, and then left.

Soon, Jiang Xing came to pick up Jiang Xiaoman.

Jiang Xing came here later on purpose. He felt that Xiaoman from his family loves studying so much, so loves to go to school, so let her stay a little longer. Maybe it’s early, and she still doesn’t want to go home for milk. Of course, he is also very busy.

“Xiao Man.” Jiang Xing waved to her, smiling so hard that he couldn’t see the teeth.

Jiang Xing laughed, but Jiang Xiaoman cried.

“Why did you come here…”

Weep as soon as we meet.

Jiang Xing was stunned, hugged the child, and asked, “Why are you crying? Did you bully you? Or did you bully others? Aren’t you arguing about going to school? Why are you unhappy at all? , There is a bad guy bullying you, I will beat you back! Keep it and he will not dare to come to school tomorrow!”

Jiang Xiaoman was asked a bunch of things, but couldn’t answer anything. She was wronged and wiped her tears. She choked for a while and whispered, “I don’t want to come to school tomorrow.”

“…”

Jiang Xing thought he had heard it wrong, so he raised his voice and asked, “What did you say?”

“I said… I don’t want to come to school tomorrow.”

“…” Jiang Xing took a deep breath, then put the person on his shoulder, and hit the **** again.

“Why are you hitting me! Go home and tell grandma to go!”

“How can you succeed if you don’t fight? Jiang Xiaoman, you have a good life! You are tired of school the first day you go to school! I tell you, if you don’t go to school, I will jump off the second floor of our house!”

Four hundred thousand school district houses, this girl knows what it means that life is not easy and how difficult it is to live a life! Jiang Xing was furious.

Uncle is terrible.

Jiang Xiaoman was angry and wronged, crying miserably along the way.

She was crying, and she was carried by Jiang Xing all the way home. She didn’t stop crying, the more she cried, the worse she went.