Dangers of the Solstice pt.3

Kirishima's POV

We all burst through the door of Kat's room just as he passes out. As I slide on my knees towards him, I lay his head in my lap and check him over for any injuries. When none have been found, I start to run my hand through his blonde locks. Something clicks in my head and I turn towards the Bakugo family.

"Where's Kitsuki-Kun?"

"For some reason, he wasn't as badly effected as Katsuki and therefore we were able to eradicate his curse easier. He's in a recovery room. He will be allowed to go home tonight."

"But what about the fact that the twins have to be together?! Wont taking Kitsuki away affect Kat more?!"

"You don't need to worry. We have all of this under control."

I frown at the man. It seems that he might be hiding something but Kat's parents are nodding and agreeing to his terms. I don't understand anything about Bakugo's predicament so I guess I shouldn't be worried, but the looks that everyone was giving the man said otherwise. We don't trust him.

-----Time Skip is not trusting this man-----

A day had passed since Bakugo went into the isolation facility and now we're sitting in the dorms, completely nervous for him. Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo had come to collect Kitsuki and Kasura's things from the dorms and a few of Katsuki's things, before bidding us farewell and promising to keep us updated with our friend's situation.

We were currently surrounding Aizawa-Sensei, whom was on the phone to Bakugo Mitsuki, updating us on her sons' situations.

"Kitsuki is a little under the weather but other than that, he's fine. Katsuki on the other hand... Is still in containment. He's been acting strange, according to Asahi."

"How strange?" Aizawa asks.

"Strange as in, talking to himself, almost as if there is someone in the room with him."

"Weird."

"That's not all. We were also informed that he's been off his food and when they talk to him, he talks in a psychopathic voice. I'm heading over there now. Would you like to join me with a few of the other students? Preferably his friends."

"Yes. I think I should see him and his friends would like to as well."

"Alright then. See you soon, Eraserhead."

"Goodbye Mrs. Bakugo." Aizawa sensei then turns to us. "Mitsuki has invited a few off us to go over and see Bakugo. So, I'll Take Midoriya, Kirishima, Ashido, Sero, Kaminari and Shinso. Iida? Yaoyorozu? You two will be in charge until either Present Mic or All Might get here."

Iida and Yaomomo nod in agreement.

"We'll update you on things when we get back." Midoriya promises.

When we got there, we met up with Mrs. Bakugo and Asahi. We were then led to Katsuki's 'room.' When we got there, we look through the glass and saw that he was sitting cross-legged on the ground with his back towards us. I can hear him mumbling to himself but it was inaudible. He doesn't look like himself. His hair isn't as wild as it usually is. Not as spiky. It almost resembled what my hair looks like when its down. Mrs. Bakugo presses a button on the desk and the microphone is added.

"Katsuki...? It's the hag. Can you hear me?"

Bakugo just turns at the sound of her. We can't help but gasp at the sight. He's eyes seem to be loss of colour as his vibrant red eyes are more of a faded shade. He's got big black rings under them as well, informing us that he probably hasn't gotten any sleep for a while. He lifts up from the floor and walks over to us. I notice his legs shaking as he walks.

"Ei...?"

I take over the microphone and answer him.

"Hey, Kat. You OK? You don't look like yourself."

"I... No... Help... Me..."

"What...? Kat-!"

Asahi takes the microphone from me, and shoves in front of us. I stumble back from him. Denki catches me before I fall.

"What the heck, dude!?" Sero cries.

"What are you doing to him?!" Mina adds. "He needs help!"

"What goes on in here is classified. Therefore, none of this is your concern." Asahi hisses.

"Well it should be. He is my student and I have just enough right to know what is going on as you do." Aizawa growls.

"He is my son! I don't even know what is going on here! I have the right to know!" Mrs. Bakugo yells.

"Get out." Asahi says flatly.

"What?!"

"I said get out or I'm calling the guards."

"Not until We know what you are doing to Kacchan...!"

Asahi seems angered. His gaze burns into us, causing us to become uneasy. Suddenly, the doors open and a group of guards come in and grab us. I try to pull from them. I want to get to Kat. I need to know what is happening. For all we know, he could be killing him.

We're thrown outside and we stand there, confused on what to do now. We all want to get Katsuki out of there. We can look after him ourselves. We look back and forth between each other.

"What do we do?" Shinso asks.

I completely forgot that he is here. Whoops...

"We have to get Bakugo out of there." Sero says, with a hint of sadness.

Midoriya and I look at each other and we think the same thing. Tim to get the squad back together.

"We get him out of there ourselves."

"But Asahi is watching him like a hawk. Not to mention there are guards everywhere. How are we supposed to get in there without being caught?" Mina asks.

"The same way Midobro, Iida, Todoroki, Momo and I rescued Bakubro from the villains."

Sorry for the late update. 

I've almost finished yr.11- two and a half assignments left!

Hopefully by the holidays, there will be more updates, but for now there maybe one every now and then.

P.S. Thanks for the 72.2K reads on Diseased!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

-ShinKamiShipster