So this is Love?

Bakugo's POV

I should've been there.

I should've gone with him.

Why did this have to happen.

I'm running through the halls towards Recovery Girl's office.

I had only just heard the news and the moment I was told, it had hit me like a freight train. Everyone else was already there. I eventually made it to RG's office. I burst through the door of the room where he was staying. I pushed through everyone else, only to find a site that will forever haunt me for the rest of my life.

Kirishima.

On life support.

I ran to his bed. I felt tears well in my eyes. I have never been emotional but since losing my hearing, I seem to have lost all emotional and self-control along with it. I broke down. I dropped to my knees as I held onto the covers. Kiri looked so hurt. Bandages on his arms. Cuts on his face. Bandage around his head and breathing mask on his face. The monitor beeped, continuously, reassuring me that he was still alive.

It was his turn to go out on the scout. He was with partnered with Round Face and Half and Half. I felt anger boil up inside of me. More anger than what I've felt the past few days. I felt my teeth clench before I absolutely lost it. I jumped up, spun and punched Todoroki, square in the face, causing him to stumble back and fall flat on his ass. Fury was evident in my eyes. On my face. Everyone backed off and didn't come near me. Todoroki held his right cheek and frowned at me with anger and confusion.

"What was that FOR?!" He yelled.

"You allowed him to get hurt! You were just supposed to go on a scout. You had to work together. That also included PROTECTING EACH OTHER IF NEEDED!" I screamed, my anger continuing to boil over its boiling point.

"We understand you're upset, Young Bakugo, but you need to stay calm for Young Kirishima's sake." All Might said softly.

"Since when did you care so much for Kirishima, Bakugo? I thought he was just another 'extra' that you had no reason to interact with."

Todoroki. That bastard. I couldn't help it. I jumped on him and punched him over and over. We rolled on the floor as he also hit me. He through fire at me but I managed to dodge it. I had my palm around his face and was close to let off an explosion, tears burning and running down my cheeks. I felt a pull to my middle, only to find Aizawa had pulled me off of him with his scarf.

"LET ME GO!" I screeched.

"NO!" Aizawa said sternly.

"THEN MAKE HIM TAKE BACK WHAT HE SAID!"

"Todoroki."

"Sorry, Bakugo. But I was only being honest."

We heard a noise come from the bed. I turned to see that Kiri had woken up. He seemed drowsy but I pulled myself from Aizawa's scarf and ran back to his bed. I just stared at him while he smiled gently. I wanted to say the thing I've wanted to say since he confessed to me. When he confessed, the only thing I did was kiss him. I never said what he probably wanted to hear.

"...Ba-ku-go...?" He croaked.

I just stared at him, tears falling.

"Bakugo...! Please say something...!" He seemed to start panicking.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" was all my dumbass could say as I threw my arms around his neck. "I love you so much! I always have and I always will!"

Kirishima lifted up and gave me a weak hug to show. Little did I know that there was one person behind me, within the crowd of students that was disgusted by our behaviour. That wasn't cheering like everyone else was.

-----Time Skip is happy to announce that the KiriBaku ship has finally sailed for relationship Island-----

I stayed with Kiri every day.

To assure him that there was nothing to worry about and that I'll be with him forever. The remaining members of the Bakusquad would visit every now and then. They would come to make sure that I was looking after myself, that I was eating and drinking and that Kiri was doing OK. I was never able to understand why they wanted to be friends with me. Why they tolerate my behaviour. I still don't. But every now and then I would understand small parts to it. Raccoon Eyes once even told me that in every friend group, there is always different roles that each friend plays sometimes they even have more than one.

(Below is the Bakusquad members' roles- if you need clarity/ more detail about the roles then please ask)

Raccoon Eyes: Mum of the Group, the Beyoncé, The One who always sings to very song that is played, the one who makes the best playlists

Dunce Face: The one that's always late, the Jokester, the laugh that's funnier than the actual joke, the dumb one

Soy Sauce Face: Way to chill about everything, the smart one, the one who doesn't mind doing anything

Kiri: The wise owl, the one who wears their heart on their sleeve, always has their friend's best interests in mind

Myself: The Hot head, the super strong one

I guess that's our squad. Some have more roles in the group than I thought. I wouldn't change it, though. They're a great group of people and, honestly? I'm glad that they chose me to be their friend, even if I had no say in it at all and was kinda thrown in there without any opinion.

Yep.

That's the Bakusqaud.

And as I said before;

I wouldn't change it for the world.

Is this an update?!

Yes.

Yes it is.

And two in a row, too!

Good for me.

Hope you all enjoyed.