Never Leave You

A/N- Mentions of the canon families of characters as well as the fanfiction families that I came up with- might recognise some families from previous fanfictions

Kirishima's POV

The weeks flew by, as did two months, but every day, I went to see Katsuki. I would sit by his bedside and talk to him and inform him of what's been happening at school. Every day was the same. Today, however, was different.

A) He's able to leave

B) The rest of the Bakusquad and I are here.

We sat there, talking about what we did in training, when the doors opened and his mother and father walked in with the addition of two other people. One was the same height, build and possibly the same age as Bakugo, too, but had dark brown streaks in his pointy blonde hair. The other was taller, about the same height of their dad, with the same brown hair as the older male but seemed older than the other boy. About 18? 19? I look over to Bakugo and see a soft scowl on his brow.

"Why did you bring these two with you Hag?!" Bakugo growls.

"Because you ungrateful brat! They're brothers!" Mitsuki spits back.

"BROTHERS?!" The Bakusquad and I cry.

"Yes. They're my brothers. The older on is Kasura. His quirk is landmines. The other one is my... twin brother-"

"TWIN?!"

"YES! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"Sorry, Kat. You can continue." I reply.

"Thanks, Ei. Anyways. That's my twin brother; Kitsuki. His quirk is the same as mine but instead of explosions from his hands, it's explosions from his feet."

"Wow!" Denki gasps.

"Nice to meet ya! My name is Ashido Mina! This is Sero Hanta, Kirishima Eijiro and Kaminari Denki! We're Bakugo's best friends and are all part of the Bakusquad!" Mina introduces.

"Kat has best friends other than Deku?! How funny! Ha Ha Ha! What did he do?! Threaten you into being his friends?! What did you do Ka- OW!" Kitsuki began but earns a sharp smack to the back of his head, curtesy of his mother.

"Keep your mouth shut! Your brother has gone through so much trauma recently that he doesn't need you spitting more crap than what it's worth."

"Sorry, mother... Soz Kat."

"So? Where do you go to school, Kitsuki?" Denki asks.

"Shiketsu High School! Why?" Kitsuki replies.

"We did a joint training with that school. We never saw you though. How come?"

"Eh! Different class. Different grade. Different year. I don't know what was going through their brains when they did that to be completely honest."

"What about you, Kasura?" I ask.

"I'm currently studying at Kyoto University."

"Wait. My three sisters go to that school! Do you know Emma, Ella and Ellie Kirishima?!"

"I do, actually. We're good friends."

"What are you studying at University, Kasura?" Sero asked.

"Business. I want to work at one of the Hero Agencies full time as a business partner."

"Keep up the good work!" Mina encourages.

"Say... Mina Ashido was it?" Kasura questions.

"Yep!"