Chapter 96

You had passed out after coughing up blood, everyone's hearts were racing as they watched your doctor check your condition. Mikey was sat next to you on the bed, holding your hand gently in his.

"It's a good thing Y/N coughed up blood, due to damage her body has endured, there is a lot of old clotted blood in her body"

"She needs to cough it out, that way the toxins and the clotted blood that is present can leave her body"

"So just expect this 2-3 more times, each time will be painful than the previous due to the strain it puts on her weak body"

"But when that happens, be there with her, comfort her body as much as you can and keep her hydrated"

"Whenever her stomach starts hurting a hot water bottle won't ease the pain, so place an ice pack on her stomach, that will reduce the pain greatly"

"Also just be careful of her body, her bandages will cause her irritation, but by any means DO NOT take them off"

"Y/N will wake up soon, so don't worry"

The others listened to your doctor carefully, and nodded in response, Mikey gently stroke your hair. Your doctor left, but she will continue to monitor your condition daily. After she left, Nika came and sat down on the other side of you and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, she had a small frown on her face.

"Our poor little Y/N has to go through so much pain, seeing her pale and exhausted face scares me" Nika spoke with a shaky voice as warm tears made their way down her face

Kaku made his way over and wrapped his arms around Nika, holding her close as he looked down at you.

"It scares us too Nika....but she's alive isn't she....we just have to continue taking care of her, just like we have always done right?" Kaku smiled slightly as he looked at you

"Our little one is going to be fine, her body needs comforting and we're all here right, we're looking after our little one together and we're making sure she makes a speedy recovery" Kaku added

Everyone had small smiles on their faces, they knew Kakucho was right. Rindou placed a gentle kiss on your nose.

"He's right, our little one has us with her, and we ain't leaving her ever" Rindou smiled

A few hours later...

Ran was holding you in his arms, whilst the others were sat close by. You snuggled into him while he gently rubbed your stomach, holding you close to his body.

"Have some water Y/N" Rindou softly spoke as he brought a glass of water for you

Ran sat you up slightly in his lap, you took the glass of water and drank some, Rindou gently stroked your hair. After you were done, you snuggled back into Ran as you closed your eyes. Your breathing was heavy cuz you were in pain.

"It hurts" you painfully spoke as tears came down your face

"Shush shush" Ran softly spoke as he wiped your tears and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead

"You're going to be fine okay, we're right here Princess" He added as he gently rocked you side to side

The others comforted you as much as possible, but your face seemed to be getting paler and it scared them. Your eyes were exhausted and you were going through so much pain. Ran closed his eyes as he held your body close to his.