Chapter 24

A few days later...

You were sat on the couch, tired eyes, face pale, wearing your PJs, hugging your teddy bear 🧸. Poor you...had fallen sick...

Ace and Jet were with you, along with Koko and Izana, the rest were out on a meeting with Eichi. Koko and Izana have been taking care of you.

"Come on Y/N, you gotta eat something~" Koko whined while trying to pull you off the sofa,

"Noo~ I ain't hungry, I wanna sleep~" you whined back trying to push Koko away.

"You can sleep after you eat, your body is already weak Y/N, so eat!" Izana ordered

Koko had let go now, you and Izana were having a staredown now. You sat there holding your teddy bear, glaring at him, and he stood there glaring at you with his arms folded over his chest.

"I ain't moving until you eat!" Izana spoke still glaring at you.

"I like to see you try~" you smirked

"Don't make me Y/N" Izana ordered

"You wanna bet~" you spoke with a cheeky grin.

Koko was just watching the whole thing in amusement.

*Achooo*

You ended up sneezing, causing Izana and Koko to fall on the floor laughing. You pouted as you buried yourself in your teddy bear.

"I win~" Izana chuckled, sticking his tongue at you

"That doesn't count~" you pouted as you flopped back on the couch. You then patted your stomach as you frowned

"Maybe I am hungry..." you pouted

"What did I say then!? why do you have to be a stubborn idiot!" Izana scoffed

"I'm sorry..." you frowned

Both Izana and Koko looked at each other. They smiled. You're such a child when you're sick, it honestly warms their hearts.

Koko then went and brought over a tray of your food. It was soup.

"Nooo~ I'm sick and tired of soup, get me some dorayaki please~" you whined

"You know we can't do that, Doc has specifically told us your body needs light food, we can't stress your body out okay" Koko sighed as you patted your head.

"No. I ain't eating then!" you spoke as you stared at them

...

The others had walked in. Upon seeing Sanzu, you quickly got up and ran over to him, jumping into his arms.

*chuckle*

"Was I missed this much?" Sanzu smiled as he held you close.

"Can Haru please tell Izana I don't want to keep eating soup, I wanna eat dorayaki~" you pouted as you snuggled into his neck.

"Ooo, I want some too~" Mikey whispered, Akashi heard this, causing him to chuckle

Sanzu then looked over at Izana and Koko, he noticed the given up faces of the two. He then brought you over to the couch, sitting down with you on his lap.

"You know Izana is right princess, we've been strictly told that you can only eat light food." Sanzu said as he rubbed your back.

You looked at him and sighed, burying yourself into his embrace.

"Izana give me the bowl, I'll feed her" Sanzu gestured for Izana to pass the bowl of soup.

The others watched how Sanzu slowly fed you the soup, Mikey ruffled your hair as his heart eased watching you eat.

"She has a soft spot for Sanzu..." Ran chuckled

"I know... Y/N doesn't love me anymore~" Izana pouted as he sat up

"If anybody needs me... I'll be in my room, probably sulking, wondering why Y/N doesn't love her Izana anymore" Izana spoke with a frown

Izana then walked off, the others internally chuckling at him. You then looked at Izana and frowned, you got out of Sanzu's embrace and ran over to Izana, standing in front of him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Y/N loves Izana soooo much, I'm sorry" you pouted

Izana smiled as he wrapped his arms around you securely.

"I know, I know." He chuckled

You got out of his embrace and smacked his head in annoyance.

"Stop teasing me you idiots!" You scoffed

You then went to the sofa and laid down, with your back facing them and hugging your teddy bear. You closed your eyes.

Kaku then made his way over and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. He placed a blanket over you. He was about to get up, but you then opened your eyes, turning around quickly and pulled him close.

"Can Kaku stay with me please~" you pouted, causing him to chuckle.

"Of course Princess, but we can go to your room instead, it's not gonna be comfortable here okay" Kaku spoke stroking your hair.

"That's fine~" you smiled

Kaku then picked you up, he was about to walk away.

"Wait!! My teddy bear! 🧸" you yelled

*chuckle*

Rindou picked up your teddy bear and placed it on your stomach gently, then slowly patting your head. You smiled. Kaku then walked over to your room.

"She's such a child" Akashi chuckled

"Yeah...but it's nice seeing her like this" Koko spoke as he smiled in your direction

"I rather see her act like a child, than to see her in pain..." Koko added as a sad smile made its way to his face.

"Yeah..." Mikey added as he smiled

"Our little princess is going to be fine" Mochi assured

"Her body may be weak, but my, her brain still works in ways beyond my comprehension" Mochi spoke in disbelief

"You're just too stupid to understand~" Akashi snickered

"Shut up! I can say the same to you!" Mochi scoffed back

...

"Sooo~ will I get my dorayaki or not?" Mikey stood there with a blank expression, his arms folded over his chest

*laughter*