Chapter 14

With you....

You were in the washroom, trying to clean your dress. You were pissed of clearly, you knew she did that on purpose.

"Stupid bitch" you whispered as you cleaned your dress

*clap*

*clap*

You turned around and saw someone standing there. Your eyebrows furrowed when you recognised the person in front of you, standing there with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Not you again" you spoke irritated

"Aww, is Y/N not happy to see me~" she teased as you watched you in amusement

"What the hell do you want?" You growled

"Revenge~" she beamed with happiness

She then took out a knife, she started waving it in the air, with a big grin on her face. But you stood there with a blank expression on her face.

"And you're gonna use that?" You chuckled as you folded your arms over your chest

"Shouldn't you be like using a gun, sweetheart" you added smirking at her

"Oh~ that can wait, I'm saving the best for the last" she widely smiled

She then slowly started moving towards you. But you just raised your eyebrow at her, does she really think she can beat you?

She then swung her arm at you, but you having fast reflexes, dodged it swiftly, she then went for it again, but you ended up slapping her right across the face.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, my hand just slipped~" you chuckled as you saw how red her cheek went

"You bitch!" She yelled

She then pinned you on the floor, she looked down on your stomach and a smirk made it's way to her face. She swiftly cut your skin, it wasn't a deep cut, but it still hurt like hell. You winced in pain as you pushed her off and smashing her head in the cubicle door.

She then held her head in pain and she fell to the floor. You got up and looked down on your stomach and gritted in pain.

"You filthy low life! Couldn't think of anything else could you?" You spat in disgust

You then walked out of the washroom, you went to find some bandages. You slowly touched your stomach as more blood dripped down. You then felt your arm being pulled back, the same bitch finally got up and came for you. You then got pulled into a big room, she purposely pushed you to the floor, you crashed onto the glass table. You groaned in pain as you felt shards enter in your skin.

"You bitch!" You yelled as you got up

You then roundhouse kicked her in the stomach and she crashed into the other glass table. Now pieces of glass also pierced her skin (haha)

You then started fighting with each other. She sent you crashing into the sofa, you ended up flipping over as you landed on the cold floor. You then did the same to her but this time you smashed her head on the piano first and then sent her flying into the couch.

You were holding your stomach in pain, as the blood kept seeping out. You looked over at her in disgust and made your way out... as soon as you were about to exit, she pulled you by the hair and sent you crash landing in the floor.

"Sweetheart, your body is already weak, why don't you just give up~" she smiled

"And. What makes you think you're gonna leave here alive~" you chuckled as you got up