Chapter 15

Kaku quickly ran to your side and picked you up. Mikey yelled for someone to call your doctor. They stormed out the room. Akashi's eyes caught onto something, causing him to stop in his tracks. Mochi noticed Akashi walking over to somewhere, he stopped and walked over to Akashi.

Akashi bent down and saw an earring, it wasn't yours, since you were wearing other ones. His eyebrows furrowed when we lifted the earring up.

"Seems like someone was already in the room then" Mochi spoke as he looked at the earring

"Yeah... damn it! those bastards really planned everything perfectly!" Akashi spoke irritatedly

"Bring the earring with you... we need to hurry... Y/N needs us right now!" Mochi spoke

"Yeah, let's go!" Akashi spoke as he got up

They then stormed off to the others.

Back with you....

Koko was driving the car, you were with Kaku, Sanzu and Rindou in the back, with Mikey's car following closely behind.

Kaku had your head rested on his lap, while Sanzu and Rindou tried to stop the bleeding.

*cough*

*cough*

You coughed up blood as you slowly opened your eyes. The boys eyes widened when they saw you.

"It hurts.... really hurts" Your breaths were shaky, tears flowing down your face

"W-Why do they always aim for my stomach" you painfully spoke as you tried to keep conscious

"Shhh, don't talk Princess, we're on our way okay, you're gonna be fine" Sanzu softly spoke as he tried to stop the bleeding.

Kaku, Sanzu and Rindou's heart ached seeing you in this condition. They comforted you. But all you were feeling was pain all over your body.

"It's no use, m-my body is already...weak" you shakily said as more tears flowed down your face

"I-I don't think my b-body can cope w-with it" you added

But you were already losing consciousness, your eyes closed and you were met with pitch black. The last thing you remember was yelling.

"DRIVE FASTER KOKO!!"

"DAMN IT!!"

Back at the hideout...

Considering you were Bonten, it was dangerous for you to get admitted to hospital, so there was a medical facility back at the hideout. Here you were unconscious, bandages wrapped around your stomach, and cords attached to your hand.

Mikey was sat next to you, along with Sanzu. All the boys had dark aura's radiating from them. Sanzu held your hand as he gently rubbed his thumb in circles.

*sigh*

"Y/N's condition is serious, her body is already weak as it is, now this..." you doctor spoke up

...

"Though she's stable...considering her weak body, it might be some time before she wakes up..."

"Please forget about your enemies for the time being... I understand you're pissed off right now... but Y/N is far more important"

"She needs you all by her side right now"