Chapter 69

''Hey, is Nika awake ye-''

Your eyes then went over to the person sitting next to Mikey, your eyes widened when your saw her awake and in front of you.

''Nika....?''

You stood there frozen with wide eyes, Nika was awake and well infront of you.

Your POV

"I'm not seeing things right?"

Tears slowly made their way down your face as you stood there watching in shock, Nika smiled brightly when she saw you, she then jolted up and ran over to you, wrapping her arms around your neck securely. Your body was shaking, but you immediately wrapped your arms around her too, you closed your eyes as you held her tight.

Nika could feel your body trembling, and it pained her, warm tears slowly made their way down her face too as she tightened her grip around you too.

The guys had sad smiles on their faces seeing you and Nika cry.

You let go of her and gently cupped her face, slowly wiping her tears. Your lips were shaking as you looked at her.

"You have no idea how much I waited for you to wake up"

"I'm so sorry for everything Nika, I know I should've told you the truth about us"

"But..."

"I was scared.....that you might leave us.......I was scared you might leave me...."

"Please forgive me...."

"Y/N, shush, stop crying"

"If it's anyone's fault, then it's mine, not yours okay. I was the one that let my emotions take control, that I didn't think it was important to get your explanation"

"So, I'm really sorry Y/N"

"Please forgive me..."

You slowly shook your head as you wiped her tears and pulled her back into a hug, Nika once again tighten her grip around you. The guys let you both break down, they knew you both needed to sort things out and ease things. So you both stayed like that for some time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You both were sat on the couch now, you both seemed to have calmed down. Nika was sat next to you on your left and Sanzu on your right.

He gently rubbed your back as you, as you drank some water, after you had finished drinking it, he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. The others smiled and Nika stroked your hair whilst giving you a closed eye smile.

"Mikey explained everything to me Y/N."

"About everything that has happened to you"