⁎⁎⁎ Sneak Peak ⁎⁎⁎

In an abandoned warehouse somewhere...

Shattered glass everywhere, windows broken, the only light shining through was from the moon itself. There were five people...

One with a pink mullet, and diamond shaped scars on either side of his mouth...

One with light lilac and dark blue streaks, also styled into a mullet

Another with light lilac, but burgundy streaks, and short hair.

One unknown person

A woman

Cry's from this woman could be heard throughout the warehouse, she was on the floor as she stared in horror at the two people in front on her.

The pink haired one had a big cheeky grin on his face, a gun in his hand, slowly making his way over to her. The one beside him also had a cheeky smirk on his face as he eyed this woman up and down. The other two sitting on wooden crates, watching in amusement.

''G-get away f-from me'' She spoke crawling backwards still facing forwards.

*chuckle*

''Angel, Angel, how long did you think you were gonna hide from us?'' The pink haired spoke as he smiled down at your state.

''P-Please l-let me go'' She spoke with shaky breaths, as tears came down.

*Chuckle*

''No can do sweetheart, Bonten's clients get what they want, when they want'' The pink haired one spoke again with a cheeky grin, as he eyed to guy next to him, indicating he's their client.

''She's all yours man, you can do whatever you want with her'' He added as he laughed

The unknown person then made his way over to the woman on the floor, a cheeky smirk plastered on his face as he lipped his lips.

''You're coming with me, beautiful'' the unknown person spoke as he bent down infront of you, his hands slowly making their way to her face.

The woman then slapped his hand away from her, as she scurried back, but her back hit a crate, her heart dropped, as more tears fell down her face. She shakily got up and moved back slowly. The other three chuckling in amusement.

The unknown person then pinned her to floor, her eyes widened in fear.

*BANG*

The person's eyes widened in shock as he felt a sting to his chest, the pink haired one shot their client in the chest, a big smile plastered on his face.

The person fell to the floor and looked at them in fear, the woman had gotten up and was standing there with a big smile on her face.

''Why...?'' The person asked with shaky breaths as he coughed up blood.

*laughter*

''You really think they'd just hand me over to a filthy dirt bag like you'' The woman spat in disgust.

The person on the floor was already gone. The two that were sat on the crate also made their way over.

''That was some great acting there'' The one with the mullet spoke

''Why thank you'' The woman bowed as she chuckled.

''But couldn't you have like pulled the trigger a bit sooner, that bastard touched me,'' The woman scoffed in disgust, slowly making her way over to the crate.

The one with pink hair then pulled her into a tight hug, and kissed her on the forehead, gently rocking her side to side.

''I'm sorry, Princess...maybe I was too enticed by your acting there'' He grinned

She returned the hug as she snuggled into his chest, causing him to smile.

''Haru is forgiven'' She said

''Aww, where are our hugs?'' The other one with the mullet pouted

''Come here Rin, you too Ran'' getting out of Sanzu's embrace and putting her arms out for the other two, she was engulfed into a hug by them both

''You did a great job...'' Ran whispered into her ear, causing her to chuckle

''I know, I know, I'm a great actor'' She beamed

''Okay, okay, let's get going, the others are waiting outside.'' Sanzu spoke up,

Sanzu then gave her a piggyback ride, she held on tight. The four of them made their way out of the warehouse.

''He was still our client you know'' She chuckled

''And. That bastard only wanted your body! We should've cut his hands off as well'' Rindou scoffed

''Aww, you guys love me so much don't you'' She spoke as she snuggled into Sanzu's neck.

''Of course we do, Princess'' Ran added while ruffling her hair.

''Nobody messes with Bonten's Jewel'' Sanzu spoke up, causing her to smile.