Chapter 82

''It was nice seeing you again Y/N''

You froze at the statement, the guys looked at the man in surprise, you looked at him with wide eyes. You don't recall meeting this person before so why is he saying that he knows you.

''Have we met before?'' You asked confused

*chuckle*

''You haven't personally met me but I know you very well'' He warmly smiled

''Izana and Kakucho are the ones that grew up with you and your older sister back at the orphanage right?'' He asked as he looked at you and Izana

You and Izana looked at each other wondering what is going on. You then looked back at him.

''How do you know us?'' Izana asked as he was getting suspicious

''I guess I can tell you Y/N, since you know probably have so many questions''

''I know your parents''

Your eyes widened in shock as you stared at him, your heart started beating faster as you stared at him with wide eyes, tears threatening to come out from your eyes.

''You know my parents?'' Your voice was getting shaky

''Me and Yoko were best friends with your parents, we all grew up together Y/N, since we all attended the same school.''

''Well...... they were more like family''

''Your father got married to your mother and I got married to Yoko, we always stuck together, we went on adventures together back in the days....''

''They were expecting a child, who was your older sister. Afterwards, they had you.''

''But due to some circumstances, they couldn't look after you and your older sister.....so they dropped you off at the orphanage''

''Me, Yoko, your parents would come and see you, of course they never showed themselves infront of you, just watched from afar, that's how I recognized Izana because whenever we all went to see you, we would always find you three playing together.''

''So it's nice to see you both grew up to be fine adults and I'm sure Kakucho is aswell......I won't question how you got yourself into criminal activities, that doesn't matter, seeing you is enough for me.

Tears were coming out of your eyes as you listened to his words, your heart was hurting as you longed to see your parents. You quickly wiped your tears.

''Where are my parents now then?'' You asked as you looked at him with hope in your eyes

*Silence*

''Y/N......they......uhm......passed away 4 years after they dropped you and your sister off at the orphanage''

''They got into a serious car accident.....which left them with life threatening injuries......but by the time we got to the hospital......they were already declared dead.''

You felt like your heart stopped at that moment, your lips were shaking, as you tried to comprehend what he just told you. Tears were continuously flowing down your face as you stared at him in silence. You could see tears coming down his face too. Izana pulled you into a tight hug, gently rubbing your back, he closed his eyes as he could feel your body shaking.