Chapter 53

The next day...

You were still asleep, considering your weak body, you just needed lots of rest, but so much was going on it's like you had no time to breathe. You knew Mikey and others can handle things perfectly fine, but things were getting complex and Nakamura the bastard has started making his moves on people close to you and Mikey.

Mikey walked in and saw you were still asleep, he slowly walked over and sat down beside you on the bed, you looked so fragile, it kept them worried sick about your condition. Mikey slowly stroked your hair, being as gentle as possible.

Mikey was exhausted just like you, things are never easy when you have so many enemies is it? Mikey understands that's how you felt back when you all were young. So many people after The phantom, he honestly doesn't know how you coped with it.

But the truth was you just didn't care anymore, you didn't care how many people were after you. And that's the same now with you all, you don't care how many enemies you make, but the complexity of a delinquent gang compared to a criminal organisation are leagues apart, things are far far more dangerous when your apart of a criminal organisation. But you all know that, that's one of the reasons why Bonten was created, to bring fear into people, so you and Mikey could keep Toman away from you. But you all made this decision to stray into this path and you all are perfectly fine with it.

Seeing you rest eased everyone's hearts, they all know very well how much your body needs protecting and comforting. Well I suppose I should say Sanzu is the one that knows more so what your body had been through (I'm sure you know what I mean) and hence why he is just that slightly more overprotective of your body 🥺

But your stubbornness keeps them on their feet, so to say.

>—————————————————————————<

At the orphanage...

Nika was dropped off at the orphanage by Mikey. She offered her thanks and then Mikey was off.

Nika walked in and she heard the kids playing. Nika was looking after a group of around 15 children. Over the time she has been helping out, she has become so close to the kids there, it just warmed her heart because this was the orphanage she grew up in and so to give something back, she decided to help out at the place that brought her up, took care of her all this time. This place holds a special place on her heart.

"Nika-nee-chan!!!!" The kids yelled her name, all running up to her

*chuckle*

"You sure all are excited aren't you?" She smiled

"Yeah...because our favourite nee-chan is here to spend some time with us!" One little boy beamed in happiness

"Aww, of course my little ones, your Nika-nee-Chan will always come and play with you!" Nika flashed a smile

!!

"Ooo, Nika-nee-chan, what's that you got behind you" one little girl asked

"Hmm, a surprise!" Nika smiled

"WAHHH, SURPRISE!??" The kids yelled

"Yes yes, I brought you all gifts!" Nika smiled as he brought the bag out from behind her

The kids were all so excited to find out what Nika got them, whilst the little ones were showing each other what they got all exited, Nika was watching them with a happy smile.