Chapter 30

You and Sanzu looked at each other when you heard someone mention Mikey's name. You put your finger on your lips as a cheeky grin made its way onto your face. Sanzu quietly chuckled.

In the other room...

''Oi, dude speak quietly!'' One spoke

''What! these rooms are sound proof anyway'' The other scoffed

''Anyway. What's the update you have on Sano Manjiro?'' One asked

''Well according to our men, he was spotted entering an abandoned building the other day, I think Kurokawa Izana and Akashi Takeomi were with him. They were armed with guns''

''The Haitani Brothers were seen entering the building before, a bunch of people were being dragged behind them''

''They came out pretty quickly afterwards...that's what one of our informants told us''

''But bastard got caught and Bonten dealt with him''

''Boss is so mad right now! He hasn't left his office for days, trying to think of ways to end Bonten for good.

''You're forgetting those weren't even the full members, Sanzu Haruchiyo and L/N Y/N are still out there somewhere, our informant should be lucky it wasn't those two that caught him, if that were the case, his remains wouldn't even be found.''

''We can't even get the cops to join on this one, after hearing what happened to Boss's men, the cops are all shaken.''

''Well, as long as nobody knows what the Boss is truly up to, it should be fine, we can keep up this facade with the police, they'll buy it anyway, considering Boss has them dancing to his tunes.''

With you and Sanzu...

''Hehh, I guess those were the traitors that ratted our businesses out then, nice to hear Mikey has finished them'' You chuckled

''Yeah...''

''Those idiots next door still think the rooms are sound proof'' You snickered

''Shall we introduce ourselves then?'' Sanzu beamed as a cheeky grin made it's way to his face.

''Shhh, be quiet, you don't want them to hear'' You jokingly placed a finger on your lips, causing him to chuckle.

Back with the ones in the next room...

*Knock*

*knock*

They heard the door being knocked, the 5 in the room looked at each other, raising their eyebrows.

''Who would that be?'' One asked

''Do staff here ask when you're finished?'' Another asked

''Who knows''

One of them slowly opened the door, it revealed you and Sanzu, but of course at this point, they don't recognize you both. You put your finger on your lips to shush them, you and Sanzu then looked around seeing if anybody was around. You then both quickly entered the room. The good thing about these rooms, were that they were spacious.