Chapter 59

Mikey and you lot got back to base. Sanzu gently picked you up and you all made your way inside. The others were waiting inside for all of you to come.

When you lot entered, they all jolted from their seats and hurried over to you. They noticed the bandage on your arm, Kaku gently stroked your hair as a frown made its way to his face.

"Doc said that we need to take extra care of her body now, cuz there will be times were she'll feel dizzy" Mikey sighed as he sat down on the couch

Sanzu sat down on the couch next to Mikey, holding you close to his body.

"This idiot is so reckless" Koko frowned

"She is, but she knew what she was doing, so we just had to believe in her" Mikey had a sad smile on his face

"How's Emma and Hinata?" Koko asked

"Hina is fine, and Emma is getting the transfusion done, so she'll be fine after that" Mikey blankly stated

They just nodded at Mikey. Mikey sighed and then got up,

"I'll be in my office if anyone needs me"

With that he walked off. The others looked at him with frowns on their faces. Sanzu then looked down at you, gently caressing your cheek with his thumb.

"Look how worried you get everyone Y/N...."Sanzu's voice was laced with pain

The others heard Sanzu and they very well knew how right Sanzu was. Even if it it was for his sister, Mikey would never want anyone else hurting because of Emma and it's probably the same for Emma, she wouldn't want anyone hurting because of her. That's why even now Mikey is still hurting, because to him it seemed like he hurt your body by putting you into that situation. But it isn't his fault is it?

Back at the hospital....

The others were still waiting outside for the doctor to come and update them about Emma's situation.

The door opened and revealed Dr Aki, she walked over to them.

*sigh*

"She is stable now, but she's in a coma!" Your doctor stated

They all looked at the doctor with wide eyes, tears were falling down Ken's and Yuzuha's faces, whilst the rest gritted their teeth at the sudden statement by the doctor.

"C-coma?!" Ken's voice barely audible

"Yes, since both Hinata and Emma were hit on the head, but the case with Hinata, she was lucky, whoever tortured Emma clearly were after her more than Hinata, that's why the injury to her head is severe"

"So that's why we need to constantly monitor her condition"

Everyone was listening in shock, more tears were coming down Ken's eyes now, his chest was in pain. He then walked away, up to the rooftop. The others watched in pain as they saw Ken's figure disappear.

"Just let Ken be on his own for some time, he's hurting right now." Your doctor stated, to which they nodded

...

"Are we allowed to go and see her?" Yuzuha asked

"She's going to be moved to another room, after that you can go and see her" you doctor said with a small smile

...

"Are Y/N and Mikey still here?" Baji asked

"No.......they left after Y/N gave her blood" you doctor spoke with a sad smile