Chapter 75

DAY 1: Arrival 

It was a Saturday morning, the warm sun rays shining through your room, all that could be heard were birds chirping. 

*beep*

*beep*

Your alarm was going off, you groaned as you turned in your bed.

''Arghhh, what the hell?'' You groaned as you tried to turn off your alarm

''What time is it?'' You spoke irritated

You then opened your eyes properly and checked the time, your eyes consequently widening at the time.

[10:30 AM]

''Shit!!'' You panicked 

You quickly got out of bed, and went straight to the bathroom. After freshening up. You walked over to your door, slowly opening it, you poked your head out, checking both directions.

''Phew~'' you sighed in relief

You then slowly walked along the corridor, keeping an eye, making sure you don't get caught. whilst you were looking backwards, you bumped into someone.

*thud*

''AHHHH!!'' You both spoke up panicking

You looked at who it was and in was Rindou. You both stared at each other for a few seconds.

''You woke up late too?'' Rindou chuckled

''You know it'' You chuckled back 

''Come, we need to sneak into the dining room'' Rindou whispered

You and Rindou both walked slowly, Rin keeping an eye at the back and you in the front. You stopped and checked the corner, you then signaled for Rin to follow. You both were about to turn the corner when.....

''Where the hell do you think you two are going?'' Some growled from behind

You and Rindou both froze at the voice, you glanced at each other.....slowly turning around you saw Akashi and Mochi standing behind you both with blank faces and arms over their chests looking at you.