RAABTA PART-41

Recap:Dev opens the door and gets shocked..

A group enters and yells surprise hugging dev..

Priya comes there with ayaan in his arms..
Without noticing priya notices..

Priya:who is that dev...??

The group turns and sees priya and gasps..
Priya too gets shocked seeing them and looks at dev who is more confused than her..

Priya: Neil...Neha...Rohan..Shriya..?? everyone..here..??

So they are none other than Neil,Neha,Rohan and shriya...

Neil:priya...you here..??

Neha:wait dev..that's a baby in her arms....

Shriya:I get it..they solved there differences and was married..

Everyone hugs priya and dev.. congratulating them and priya,dev looks awkwardly...

Rohan:bhai...so this is what you did in these 3 years..why can't you bring bhabhi bhai..?you don't know how much everyone misses you...

Dev:Rohan... actually the..

Dev tends to speak but Neil cuts in..

Neil:leave it Rohan..let him be his wish...

Neha:stop everything...we need to be happy as they are together...

Priya:it's not like what you thought..the truth is...

Shriya:uffo dii..leave it..we didn't feel bad..don't worry we will make you marry again...the baby is too cute you know..

Shriya takes sleeping Ayaan into his arms...

Neha:priya..iam not like you..I and shriya married Neil and Rohan respectively and guess what Me and Neil are expecting our baby..

Priya and dev smiles happily and congratulates them..they forget about saying them truth...

At evening,
Priya was arranging dinner for everyone...dev comes there...Neha,Neil,Rohan and shriya looks at them from corner and try to eavesdrop there conversation...

Dev:priya..take rest..I will arrange them..you aren't fine right..

Priya:it's ok dev..they came and I was happy..if I did everything myself then it will be good to me..I hope they taste my cooking and doesnt judge it from my college days cooking..

Dev laughs..seeing him priya smiles...Neha,Neil,Rohan and shriya looks at them happily..

Dev:I remembered when you cook happily in musorie as you are happy with our relationship...

Suddenly dev realises what he said and looks at priya who looks awkward... suddenly Neil and everyone comes there and ease there tension...

Neha:priya..did you fed ayaan..??

Priya:yes..he ate and it was his sleeping time..

Priya sits beside dev and they all talk there heart out and do there dinner..

Priya and dev comes to priya's room...

Dev:I better sleep on floor...as there was no couch in this room.....

Priya:no..wait..it was so cold here...there was plenty of space on the bed..you better sleep on it with me..

Dev nods and lays on the bed..priya keeps pillows in between them and she too lays on the bed..

Priya:good night..

Saying this she turns and sleeps...dev smiles..

At midnight,
Ayaan starts crying and priya was too tired to open her eyes and get up...she tends to open her eyes reluctantly and suddenly she doesn't hear ayaan's cries..instead she listens dev voice who is calming Ayaan...

Dev:shh..no..your mumma is tired and sleeping let her take rest...iam with you right so disturb me not her...

Ayaan:ma....pa....

Priya smiles to her self and sleeps...

Next morning,
Priya wakes up and sees ayaan sleeping on dev peacefully...she smiles at them and adores them.. suddenly Neil and Neha knocks the door which makes dev wake up..

Hurriedly priya arranges the pillows in the place and opens the door..

Neha:you both take these clothes and get ready fast in 30minutes...

Dev:why..??what's the occasion..!!

Neil:we will say later and get ready fast..

Neil and Neha pushes dev and priya into seprate rooms with there clothes bags..

After sometime,
Priya and dev comes outside..dev was wearing a white shirt and priya was in red saree..

Priya:now..why these dresses..?what's the occasion..

Neil:we were getting you married again in register office..

Hearing it dev and priya gets shocked and looks at each other...

STAY TUNED!!!!