RAABTA PART-35

Recap:Sooraj smirks at dev..

Sooraj:what do you thought??priya will love you and she will be yours right but no..she is mine as iam going to marry her and priya loves me not you..

Dev:no..may be something happened that's why priya accepted to marry you..she loves me I do believe her...

Sooraj:oh my dear brother..get realisation in your head..she just had a crush on you and just dated you..did she ever told you I love you or even showed her feelings??now she clearly got that she didn't love you..you know what I only wrote no in the letter where you admitted your feelings to priya..priya knows it but never told you as she wants to clearly save me..

Dev gets shocked and recalls everything between priya and him..he gets tears..

Sooraj: everything is mine..!!

Saying this Sooraj leaves from there..dev gets into his words as he was not in condition of thinking positive..

Meanwhile,
Priya cries in her room..
Flashback,
That day priya's father calls her and asks her to come to downstairs to meet her..priya leaves to downstairs and meets him..
Priya's father:siya told me everything and whatever I thought not to happen..that's happening..!now come with me.. enough of this everything..

Priya:papa please..I love him..

Priya's father:how dare you to love and that too with my bussiness rival's son.!

Priya's father slaps her and takes her..

Priya doesn't talk with anyone when she comes home..she destroys her room and cries in her room..priya gets to know that her marriage is fixed with Sooraj...she confronts her father..

Priya:how could you do this??don't you know..?

Priya's father:I knew everything..I did this as he saved us in crisis and I promised him that I will get you married to him..

Priya:how can you make a deal with my life..I hate him!!

Priya's father: enough..If you refuse I will make your marriage at that Dev's dead body..!!

Priya gets shocked and cries..she accepts for Dev's sake..

Flashback ends..
That day priya doesn't eat anything..

Next morning,
Everyone are making priya get ready for her engagement.. suddenly someone knocks on the door..priya opens the door and sees dev and gets shocked..she quickly sends everyone and closes the door pulling dev inside..
Priya hugs him but dev doesn't hug her back..

Priya:dev..please leave from here..if anyone sees you that's it..please..

Dev:oh what if your fiance sees you with me!!this is your problem right..

Priya:dev..

Dev:why can't you just admit truth priya..you had just a crush on me or just liked me but not loved me..you just love that Sooraj..

Priya:dev..stop it..if I didn't say I love you that doesn't mean I don't love you..

Dev: enough..I knew everything..I just came to say that don't show me your face to me..I hate you..

Priya gets shocked..she breaks down..

Priya:dev..I love you...

Dev doesn't say anything and leaves from there..

Flashback ends

STAY TUNED!!!!