RAABTA PART-36

Recap: flashback ends...

Priya closes the dairy..

Priya in mind:I always loved you dev and will always do too...

She silently wipes her tears and keeps the book in its place...she sees dev and Ayaan sleeping peacefully..she smiles and leaves from there.....

Next morning,
Dev turns and opens his eyes as he doesn't feel any presence of priya beside him..dev wakes up quickly and sees Ayaan smiling..he smiles seeing Ayaan and picks him in his arms..

Dev in mind:where is priya...

Dev searches whole house for priya and finds her missing..he sees dadi woke up and watching television..

Dev in mind:did she left me or what..?that's all my fault I shouldn't behave rudely with her..and this dadi too crossed her limits......

He warms the milk for Ayaan and makes coffee for dadi..he makes Ayaan drink and gives cup to dadi..

Dadi:ohh..where is your wife..seems like she didn't woke up and ordered you to do the house chores..

Dev:dadi..my wife woke up and iam willingly doing this chores as there is no constitution which stated that husbands shouldn't do chores..

Dadi takes coffee and doesn't speak anything....

Dev gets worried..he calls raj who says that priya didn't came to there house..dev lays Ayaan on bed and Ayaan starts crawling..Ayaan tries multiple times to get up and walk with support..dev smiles at him..

Dev in mind:where did priya went..I think she doesn't have any friends here...

Suddenly bell rings and Dev opens the door and finds priya..he hugs her..priya gets surprised and doesn't hug him back..dev realises and releases her..

Dev:woh um sorry..I mean I was happy that you saved me from that dadi by coming...not for missing you..

Priya:why can't you say directly that you missed me..

Dev:why the hell I will miss you..??

Priya:you mentioned it..ok leave it...I went to office and mr.ajith house for project..

Dev:ok...

Priya comes inside...

Dadi:I think queen came...

Priya doesn't say anything and leaves from there which surprises dev..

3days passes,

Dev gets surprised with priya's behaviour who doesn't even fight with him and ignore him all the time..

Dadi:well iam going to temple and I want you both also come to temple....

Priya and dev nods..priya gives Ayaan to radha maa for taking care..dadi,dev,priya reaches the temple...

Priya was walking suddenly she tends to fall but dev catches her..priya hisses in pain as she hits a rock..

Dev checks priya's foot which bleeds...

Priya:it's nothing...dadi and dev we can leave come..

Dev:what nothing??your foot was bleeding..

He sits on his knees and ties his kerchief for priya's foot..tears roll down from his eyes and priya senses Dev's tears...

Dev:dadi..you leave and do prayer..I will be with priya..

Dadi:how is that possible..you came until here and if you dont come inside..what about mahadev..?

Dev suddenly takes priya into his arms..priya and dadi gets shocked..

Dev:iam her husband right..If I take rounds...that means we both took rounds..

He starts taking rounds around temple and priya looks at him..

                       STAY TUNED!!!