RAABTA PART-30

Recap:priya and dev doesn't say anything as they were still embarassed..

After sometime,they reach the hotel and leaves towards the receptionist..
Receptionist:here you go sir..three rooms with double beds..

Dev:Neil..why can't you book two rooms with tripple bedding..??

Neil:dev..I wanted to book them only but in this hotel only those rooms are left...I wanted this hotel only because the view will be good and this will be nearer accommodation for our trip..

Neha:so..I and Neil ,Shriya and Rohan share a room...dev and priya you two share a room..
Priya and dev gets shocked and looks at each other..Neil winks at Rohan..Rohan smiles..

Priya:fine..I will share..

Everyone leaves to there perspective rooms..dev and priya keeps there stuff aside and talks with each other.. forgetting what happened like nothing happened..

At night,
Six come and sit for dinner..
Neil:well..I had a good plan..why can't we play truth or dare after dinner..

Rohan:yes..that will be good..

Dev and priya too agree not knowing about the actual plans of the other four..

In Neil's room,
They six sat in circle..dev and priya sat infront of each other..
Neil:ok rules are simple...if you don't want to say truth you can have shots but the next time you get..no escaping you have to answer honestly..
Few rounds passed,dev and priya doesn't gets chance...
Bottle turns and it stops near Dev..
Dev:truth
Neil:ok..do you really like you ex laila?
Dev doesn't say anything and takes shot..

Neha turns the bottle and again it stops near Dev..

Neha:truth or dare..?
Dev:it's better truth as I know how stupid dares you will give..
Neha:ok your first crush??
Dev looks at priya..then everyone..
Dev:well I can't pass it but I don't want to answer too..but I will..it's priya just in 12th class..
He sees priya smiling..he sighs..
Shriya turns the bottle and it stops near priya..
Shriya:truth or dare??
Priya:dare..
Shriya:kiss dev as remaining are committed...
Priya looks shocked..
Dev:that's not fair..!!
Shriya:it's just a dare dev..
Priya gets up and kisses dev on cheeck..dev gets shocked..before he know what happened..priya says

Priya:iam getting sleep..
Saying this priya leaves from there.
Dev gets up and follows her..priya doesn't leave to there room but she walks into the garden..

Dev:priya..iam sorry I don't think you are okay with the dare??
Priya:who said iam not okay with it..
She turns and dev sees her crying..he tends to go towards her priya stops him with the hand..

Priya:iam sick dev..when will you just realise that there are possibilities of your crush liking you back..?when will you realise that I like you and when will you realise the every hint I gave you??
When will you realise that there is someone who likes you infinity..you will never...

Dev looks shocked..she wipes her tears and tends to leave..while dev holds her hand..
STAY TUNED!!!!!