RAABTA PART-39

Recap:dev thinks about priya..

Dev in mind:how could I be blind like this..now I don't want any answers from priya..all I want is her...

He wipes his tears and looks for priya..he searches the party hall and finds her missing.. suddenly someone taps on his shoulder..dev turns to find raj..

Raj:dev..I think priya was drunk she was standing near car and struggling to open it..go and help her..

Dev nods at him and leaves from there hurriedly..he sees priya struggling to open the car door as she was heavily drunk...dev comes towards her..priya sees the shoes and then looks at the person and finds it is dev..

Priya:I don't need your help...

She tends to leave but suddenly she tends to fall and dev holds her..priya pushes him slightly and dev holds her in his arms while priya protests and he makes her sit in the car and locks the car with child lock and starts driving...

Priya:I...hate..you...

Dev doesn't say anything and drives to there flat...he again takes priya into his arms and make her lay on the bed..he tends to leave but priya holds his collar...

Priya:I..hate you..but...I can't hate you as...I love.. you..

Saying this priya falls asleep..dev looks at Ayaan who was sleeping peacefully in the crib..dev looks at priya and caresses her face...

Dev:iam sorry..I love you..

Dev hugs her and suddenly her mobile rings..priya rolls and dev looks at her mobile and sees Sooraj calling her...he looks at priya and decides to lift the call...he takes the mobile and sits in living room and dev lifts the call....

Sooraj:thank god you finally answered my call..I was back of from many years but still you chose that dev.... everyone here thinks that you married dev and have a baby where that was a lie..iam warning you priya..come to me and marry me..how could you chose that dev who didn't even believed your love and believed my lies came into my manipulation..

Dev gets shocked listening everything...

Sooraj:hello..priya..give me the answer I say..

Dev cuts the call immediately and falls down to his knees..he recalls every single time priya tried to explain him...

Flashback,
(From view of writer)

Priya breaks down and cries.. suddenly her mother knocks the door..priya wipes her tears and opens the door..her mother notices the tears but doesn't say anything..her mother takes her to downstairs..priya looks at Sooraj who was laughing evilly at her..

Priya comes and stands infront of Sooraj..Sooraj stands up to exchange rings with her..siya comes with the plate and looks at priya to take ring..priya looks at Sooraj and then her father..everyone's words rings in her mind..she pushes the plate angrily and everyone gets shocked..

Priya:iam not going to marry you Sooraj..what did you thought seprating me from dev will make me yours..?that's never going to happen...!!

Priya's father:I already warned you priya..go and do engagement with Sooraj or get out of my house and break all the ties with us..

Priya:then I will break my ties and leave this home oh not home it's a hell..now everything is out of my life and I don't need anything with me now..

Priya's father:I promised him..

Priya:iam gonna ignore this in the same way you ignored my feelings and tried to make a toy..I understood why he left the house now.. atleast he cares for me than you all..

Saying this priya leaves the house thus breaking all the ties with her family..

Flashback ends..

STAY TUNED!!!