RAABTA PART-27

Recap:dev waits for priya's answer..

Neil:oh my aashiqui..no need to wait much..come and Sit with us and have something...

Dev nods at Neil and he sit with Rohan and Neil..

Neil and Rohan drinks and sleeps because of dizziness of alcohol while dev doesn't consume anything and waits for priya's answer..

Suddenly someone Knocks on the door..dev eagerly opens and sees the same boy with whom he sent letter..

Boy:bro...here is the letter...

Dev nods and takes it and asks the boy to leave..the boy leaves from there..

Dev in mind:I hope it will be a positive answer..

Dev opens it slowly and gets shocked seeing it..tears comes out of his eyes..

Priya's answer....

Dev iam sorry I dont like you in that way..so I can't be your gf...if you want you can continue our friendship...

Yours priya..

Dev throws the paper and leaves from the room..

Next morning,

Priya waits for dev at entrance eagerly
With a smile on her face..Neil and Rohan comes there after finding the letter and the reason behind Dev's missing...

They passes from priya..while priya says good morning..they ignore her and leaves from there..priya gets confused with there behaviour..

She waits for dev and leaves from there for class as bell rings...

At break,

Neha:what is this Neil??why you both are ignoring priya from morning..??

Neil:I don't want to see her who broke my friend's heart..!!she doesn't deserve anyone better than dev..

Rohan:I thought priya would agree atleast in the fear of losing Dev's friendship..

Neha:stop being foolish you two..that's her wish..you can't force anyone to like someone..

Saying this Neha leaves from there while Shriya look at the both..

Priya tries calling dev and every time she calls him..his phone was out of service..she leaves the college at afternoon as she couldn't concentrate on the classes..

A week passes,

None knew what happened with dev and Rohan too left to house the next day dev went missing..Rohan too isn't
Responding to anyone..

Priya looks pale as she couldn't concentrate on anything since Dev's missing..she doesn't even talk with Sooraj..she was walking and suddenly stops hearing Sooraj talking with someone..

She hids behind a wall and listens what Sooraj is speaking to juniors...she notices one is the same one who thrown ball at her..

That boy:Sooraj..that day as you said I thrown ball at her..now I need some ammount if not I will tell truth to her..

Priya gets shocked...

Another boy:I too want some ammount bro..that day you stopped me and took the letter from me which dev writtened to priya..If now we doesn't get money..we are gonna say priya truth..

Sooraj:iam gonna give you money..don't worry but now me and my family was in some family problems..I do remembered that how dev confessed his feelings to priya where I rejected him like priya..

Priya gets shocked hearing everything and gets angry..

Priya:Sooraj...

Sooraj turns back and gets shocked seeing priya standing there staring him angrily...

Priya comes towards him and slaps him..Sooraj gets shocked again...

Sooraj:priya..

Priya:don't you dare to say a word..I thought you changed but dev is correct you will never change..now you stooped so low..don't show your face to me..I know something because of you made dev leave the college..I will kill you if anything happens to him..

She leaves from there angrily..

Priya in mind:what..?dev likes me..??
Or dev loves me..?due to that idiot I didn't know what did dev writtened..

                    STAY TUNED...