RAABTA PART-34

Recap:dev nods and smiles at her as he guesses it....

That night,
Priya in mind:oh my god..when will it be tomorrow evening..I cannot wait to say I love him to dev..

Suddenly her phone rings..priya's smile vanishes..she lifts the call..
Meanwhile,
Dev in mind:when will this sun rise..why can't priya tell as soon as fast..I can't wait to hear from her..

He sits near window..he sees priya pic and smiles at her..

Next morning,
Dev comes to college early and waits for priya sitting in class..he falls asleep as he didn't slept the day before...when dev wakes up he finds the class full and turns to look at priya's place..he finds it empty......

Dev signs Neha..Neha signs him that she doesn't know where is priya..

Neil:dev..don't worry..may be she was absent because she is busy in surprise preparations..who knows..!?now smile and don't let your girlfriend bother your thoughts..
Dev smiles.. although dev misses priya.
He stays happy and attends the college..

Soon it's 5'o'clock....

Dev takes a gift and leaves to park and sits on a bench...he waits for priya and calls her..
Dev in mind:why is it saying her mobile is switched off..I don't think priya will ever switch off..is she in trouble??no..!

Dev waits for priya eagerly..soon it becomes night and it starts raining heavily..tears roll down from his eyes..
Dev leaves to his hostel..he opens his door.... suddenly pop sound comes and dev sees room is fully decorated..he sees his friends and everyone..

Neil: surprise...oh hero where is your heroine....
Neha:Neil wait..dev..are you okay!?there are tear strains on your face...are you okay???

Neil comes and hugs dev..dev breaks down in his arms..
Neil:where is priya..??
Dev:she didn't come...iam worried as I think she is in some danger..
Neil:don't worry dev...she will be fine..
May be she went to her house as you said she has some troubles with her father..!!

10DAYS PASSES...
Dev was still worried about priya..he tries everything to search her..Neil comes there and places his hand on Dev's shoulder...
Neil:dev.. please be normal..don't worry..we will find her and contact her.. please..

Dev:who knows..what If priya really doesn't love me and I guessed wrong..may be she couldn't reject me in face so she left..
Neil:dev..don't be silly..priya loves you I can really see it in her eyes..you are slowly thinking negative..stop them right now..!!!just go out of college and refresh your mind...

Dev nods and leaves from college..he was driving suddenly he sees a cafe and stops there..he sees priya and Sooraj from glass window and gets shocked...he sees they are coming outside..he quickly hides and sees that Sooraj making priya sit in cab..priya leaves she doesn't notice dev..

Dev turns and wipes his tears..he looks and sees Sooraj looking at him and smirking at him...

STAY TUNED!!!!!