RAABTA PART-38

Recap:dev follows priya...

Priya leaves to washroom and looks at her face in the mirror..tears roll down from her eyes....dev knocks at the door..

Dev:priya..are you okay??iam sorry..if I made you feel uncomfortable...

Priya doesn't say anything but starts crying..dev listens her and opens the door..priya hugs him and breaks into his arms..

Priya:dev..please..I...don't want to be here..please take me....

Dev looks at priya and doesn't ask why and nods at her...
Dev:I will take you..don't worry...first stop crying..you are strong priya..please...

Priya nods and slowly stops crying..dev hugs her more tightly.. suddenly dadi knocks at the door...

Dadi:dev..priya..is everything okay???

Dev and priya gets up and opens the door...

Dev:dadi..we need to leave...

Dadi:what happened to priya..she seems like she is crying...

Dev: actually got a emergency call from family and priya was sensitive thats it...

Dadi:ok...you can leave from backdoor..

Dev:thank you and we are really sorry..

Dadi:never mind...

Dev and priya was leaving from backdoor..priya glances at the couple who was having dinner..priya wipes her tears....

Dev was driving silently...

Priya:dev...take me to office party please...

Dev:but...

Priya:iam okay right now....

Dev nods and drives to the company...dev and priya get off the car and leaves to inside...priya leaves with her client...dev sees Raj and sits beside him...

Raj: surprised tha finally you lookee at us except priya for this time...how have you been btw!!?

Dev:tbh my life was messed up like hell..I dont know why I still love her after everything and why can't I hate her..why her ignorance and silence bothers me like hell...!

Raj: because still you love her the same way.. may be more than it... accept the truth that  you never hated her...

Dev:but she doesn't love me..she is with Sooraj.....

Raj:stop overthinking dev..did she even say that she is with him and you became blind to see the love in priya's eyes...

Dev looks at and see priya laughing with het client and he sees that client flirting with her but priya wasn't even noticing it... jealousy comes into dev...he drinks the whole bottle to stop his anger and jealousy poping into him but fails to stop it and leaves towards them..

Dev:execuse me...can I talk with my wife...

Client:sure...

He leaves from there and priya looks down to avoid Dev's gaze...

Dev:wow..how well you are ignoring me priya like I didn't even priya....but all you say is you love me and all I can see is nothing...

Priya:dev stop this now and iam not in mood to fight with you..I know that I love you and even if I prove you can't see as you became blind and made it clear you believe someone more than me....

She tends to leave but dev holds her hand and drags her to corner and pins her against the wall...

Dev:so are you in mood to explain yourself that why were you behaving abnormally with me...

Priya:so my abnormal behaviour is bothering you..first get it that I love you and iam not gonna come back to you even after you realise your mistake and keep on believing you hate me...

Dev doesn't say anything and leaves priya..priya leaves from there angrily...

Dev in mind:stupid heart and my stupid Love why I even fell in love??iam confused..I know I still love her...why was it hurting when she said she will never come back even if I realise my mistake..oh..it's hurting because I wasn't expecting that and expecting priya to come back after me apologizing her even after not knowing truth....

Precap:truth revelation

                    STAY TUNED!!