149. Chu Xiao's Moves

Start from the beginning

From the information that Zhou Xin found, Ye Huaxiong probably lost his way with their boss. He simply released the news that their boss had robbed that batch of goods, and then handed their boss over to those gangs.

It had to be said that this move of Ye Huaxiong was really ruthless.

Those gangs had already rejected the existence of the Qing Gang, for the fear of their rising speed and the rules of this circle, they could do nothing.

Now, that batch of goods finally offered them an opportunity. How would they ever miss it?

Therefore, this was what Lei Wu was most worried about.

Even if those people wouldn't kill their boss, the boss must be in a bad situation…

However, the moment he received the call from Chu Xiao, Lei Wu was completely relieved.

Because Master Xiao should be going to save their boss, right?

Although because their boss hid the kidnapping thing from him and the even broke up because of it…

…he, Lei Wu, was an experienced man. If a relationship could be broken so easily and neatly, it would never be called a relationship.

Therefore, Chu Xiao should still be worried about their boss, so he called.

Actually, he had long thought about whether to ask him for help, since their boss forbid him to do But now was good.

Instead of planning to save their boss, what else could it be?

Who was Master Xiao? Someone who could cover the sky of N City with a hand!

Since Chu Xiao stood out, he really wasn’t that worried about their boss now.

 “Hmm.” On the other side of the phone, after hearing the location, Chu Xiao said a simple word and hung up.

The whole process was neat and clean.

On the other side, seeing Lei Wu laughing like an idiot while holding the phone, Leopard who walked into the office was a little surprised.

"You f*cking got a call of winning a five million lottery?" Leopard sat on the sofa and asked Lei Wu.

However, as soon as he said this, Leopard felt that something was wrong.

He was a millionaire, so why should he care about that mere five million like that?

"Hehe, even better news than that," Lei Wu said excitedly. After a pause, he continued, "Our boss is safe this time."

"Are you serious? Someone can save that kid?" Hearing Lei Wu's words, Leopard instantly got excited. He had run here and there for Ling Fan’s thing all these days…

Even though those things had been assigned by Ling Fan before.

But he was the one that executed it, all right? Quite exhausting!

However, soon enough, Leopard started to suspect it.

Their plan hadn’t been complete yet…