Promise You'll Plant me There 2

Tubbo's POV

I was on my computer, on a call with Ranboo, when I heard Wilbur barge into the room.

"What's up with you," I asked tiredly. "Why are you busting in at seven in the morning?"

"I just heard something." He replied. "Where's Tommy?"

"I dunno, Tommy's Tommy." I told him lazily.

"Who are you on a call with?"

"Ranboo."

"Oh, tell that enderman I said hi. I'm heading to the roof." He told me. I nodded and passed the message onto Ranboo.

"He says hi back. Why do you need to go on the roof anyways?" I asked him.

"No particular reason."

"Why my room though?"

"Cause it's the safest way to the roof without using the ladder."

"Fair point. Carry on."

And with that he climbed onto the roof. I shrugged it off and continued talking to ranboo.

Not even three minutes later, Wilbur came rushing down through the window he left in. He looked panicked and in a hurry. I paused the essay I was about to type to Ranboo about why bees are better than enderman.

"What happened? What's got you so shook?" I asked him. He didn't reply and only left. I cursed under my breath and continued my typing. "Hey Ranboo." I called

"Yes Tubbo?" he replied.

"How do you spell honey?" I asked. He laughed at me. "Oh shut it you."

"Okay, okay! It's h-o-n-e-y." He told me.

"Thank you." I said sassily.

Half way into my essay I heard the ambulance, it was near us. "I hear an ambulance, I wanna know what's going on. Be right back." I told Ranboo.

"Okay Tubbo. I'll just be here," He said through the screen.

I set my headphones down and set foot for the front door. Strangely, I didn't come across anyone. When I reached the door, I saw Wilbur sitting on the ground, Phil crying, and Techno standing with a blank expression on his face. The ambulance I heard was in front of our house.

"Hey... what's happening?" I asked. "Why is the ambulance here? Who got hurt?"

"Just a neighbor Tubbo, go back inside," Techno urged me.

"But I wanna knowwww," I said, stretching the w. Then I noticed what was in Wilbur's hands. "Wilbur, why do you have bloody towels?"

"Oh yeah, the neighbor got badly hurt and I was helping them clean up their cuts." He told me. I frowned at this, it wasn't that believable. An ambulance for some minor cuts and bruises?

"Why were you and Phil crying though? You're not gonna convince me with that feeble lie." I said, crossing my arms.

"Hey! Two people are allowed in the ambulance, if none of you come with us, we're leaving without you." One of the paramedics called. Why would the paramedics call us?

Wilbur groaned in frustration then told the paramedic that me and Phil were gonna go with.

"You have about 30 seconds, he's in critical condition." The paramedic said.

"Why do I have to go in the ambulance? I don't even know who's in there!" I said, looking at Phil and Techno for reassurance. They gave none.

"You'll see why," Wilbur told me. With no choice or time, I followed behind Phil towards the ambulance. Guess I would have to make it up to Ranboo later.