6. A Roller Coaster of Emotions

I don't feel like finding all the trigger warnings anymore, I'm just gonna write these and proofread them, and publish them. 

Tubbo's POV

After Tommy left, I was furious, I went to go to one of my brothers to complain to them but they weren't home so I went to go find Phil. I searched the house and finally found him in his office. I knocked on the already opened door and saw him look at me. "Hey dad, you busy?" I asked, not even caring that I just called him dad. I did that out of bitterness and spite for Tommy. He was so selfish, like, don't complain about being hurt and protecting someone when you chose to do that out of choice. He looked surprised and then he smiled. "Not anymore, no." he answered and stood up. He walked over to me. I was confused as to what he wanted but got my answer shortly. He had wrapped me up into a hug, "awww you called me dad! I'm glad you're finally settling in." he said, '' I smiled at this but soon enough, my anger rose again. "Now, what about Tommy?" Phil asked. "What about him." I said bitterly. He looked shocked. "I just wanted to know what he thought too," he asked. "Well he hates you guys so I hate him now too." I spat. Phil looked worried, "oh son, you two got into a fight?" "Maybe.." I said. "Do you want to talk about it?" Phil asked, bingo. "Yeah, I do actually."

(a/n before someone comes at me, SORRY FOR MAKING TUBBO SEEM LIKE AN ARSE, IT'S JUST- EVERYONE'S AN ARSE WHEN THEY'RE MAD AT SOMEONE, RIGHT? LIKE LOVE HATE RELATION, BUT TUBBO IS EXPERIENCING IT AT A FAR MORE EXTREME LEVEL CAUSE HE'S NEVER DEALT WITH THIS BEFORE THINKING HE LOVED TOMMY, BUT SIBLING LOVE HATE RELATIONS STILL EXIST, IT'S JUST NEVER BEEN BROUGHT TO THE SURFACE WITH TOMMY AN TUBBO. GOT IT? YEAH? GOOD! BACK TO THE STORY :D)

"Alright, come on kiddo" Phil said, showing a hand motion to follow. I quickly obliged and followed him downstairs, into the living room. We both sat down and I started ranting about Tommy, saying everything I hated about him and then our fight. I'll be honest, why was I even mad at him? I wouldn't know, but it felt so good to let my anger out on someone. That someone just happened to be Tommy, he's a big boy though, so he'll handle it. When I finished I looked at Phil, he was frowning but his eyes said sympathy. "Hey Tubbo, do you mind if you tell me your past?" Phil asked quietly. I pondered for a moment, "hmm... Well, I think it'd make Tommy mad if he knew so... as long as he doesn't know!" I smiled. Phil sighed, "Tubbo... why are you really mad at Tommy? I believe it's not exactly because of family. I see how close you two are together. What has you so angry, and you know, Tommy could be struggling and you went ahead and said all those things to him. You have any idea what that could've done?" If he hadn't explained, I think I would've gotten mad that he was taking Tommy's side but... it did make sense. Suddenly all my senses came back to me.

"Oh god, what have I done? I... he... he's probably struggling already, I mean, that would explain the lies, the fainting, how he doesn't sleep..." I rambled. He could have his own problems, and if he does, it would explain so much. It explains so much... and too much. I had said all those words and, and, oh god, Tommy was silent and on the floor earlier too. Why was he on the floor? He's also never silent. What in the world have I done!

Phil's POV

As I listened to Tubbo, I could tell something was up, those two were so close, how could they have a falling apart? It was so odd, what's also different is Tubbo is usually, if not always, happy but there were just negative emotions, not a drop of the Tubbo I knew. After he finished I decided I should finally start talking, and holy shit dude, it was a lot to take in, but what if.. What if I asked what their past is, and before you fck me up, bear with me, I wasn't trying to recover harsh memories, I just wanted a better picture about these boys. It hasn't even been a week yet and I'm already so attached to these guys.

After Tubbo answered I was taken aback. 'As long as Tommy doesn't find out,' 'It'll make Tommy mad' what the fck? I'm sorry, I need to talk him back into sense, he's fixated on ruining his brother. After I had explained to him he started finally cracking. As he listed the things that Tommy did that didn't make sense to him before, I placed the puzzle pieces back together already. Tommy had issues, and if he could hide them that good, it's been going on long. And if it's been going on long, it was bad. Tubbo finally finished and I hugged him, a big, comfy, warm, bear hug. "Hey, hey, look at me. It's alright, you didn't know, I think that was just pent up anger anyways, it wasn't your fault." I reassured him. He began to sob but nodded, I just let him continue. After a while we fell asleep.