8. D R E A M

Yeah, I'm obsessed with a song that's not even officially out yet. What ya gonna do about it >:] 
Trash chapter but enjoy. I don't enjoy it :')

Tubbo's POV

I woke up and Tommy wasn't near me. Odd. I stretched and slowly got up, I looked at our clock, oh, it was only six. Why was I up so early? I went around the house trying to find him. I didn't find him anywhere. There was one door left and it was closed so I knocked on the door, just in case. No reply, I opened the door and it was a bathroom, and there laid Tommy. From the looks of it, he was asleep, but he immediately jolted awake not even three seconds after I opened the door. He started breathing heavily. "Hey, hey! Tommy! Toms! Are you alright? You good?" I asked frantically. No response, just heavy breathing, actually, he was hyperventilating now. I did the only thing I knew and hugged him. I rubbed my hand up and down his back to try to calm him down. Eventually he did and I took a deep breath of relief. "You good Toms?" I asked him. "Yeah, sorry for freaking you out like that." he gave me a smile. I smiled at him back. I properly sat down next to him and leaned on him. We stayed like that for a little bit, until Tommy broke the comfortable silence.

"Hey Tubbo, wanna go out? I know this one spot, it has a bench, we can sit there." he said. I immediately stood up. "Are you kidding me? Yes!" I squealed. We both quickly got dressed into something more public fitting and went on a little walk. It was about a fifteen minute walk to the place he wanted to show me, and there sat a bench, it had a music box and two music discs. One was green and the other was purple. I felt my arm get pulled towards the chair, it was Tommy pulling me. "C'mon you slowpoke!" he laughed and we both sat on the bench. He stood up and put the purple disc on. "I like this one better, it's called Mellohi." he told me and sat down next to me. I reached for his hand and squeezed it, he squeezed mines back. We fell back into a comfortable silence once again. Soon enough, he spoke up again, but this time, in a bit more serious tone. "Hey Tubbo" he started. "Yeah?" "How about... we make this our secret place? You know? Our spot for whenever something happens. Our special little place." he asked. "I like that idea. Yeah, let's make this our special place!" I agreed. We smiled at each other and looked back at the sky for a bit. I fell onto his shoulder, it was really nice.

"Hey Tubs... What would you do if I was gone or never existed." Tommy asked quietly. I looked up, he wasn't looking at me. His face looked a bit hurt. He looked like he wanted to cry. "Why?" I asked, getting a bit worried. "Just... sometimes I wonder that..." he said. "Well, if you never existed, I'd be pretty lonely and sad. Things would be quiet and still. Life wouldn't be eventful too. And if you were gone? Well then I'd be really sad. Sometimes I'd enjoy the silence though. I mean, sometimes you are annoying with your loud voice but it makes things funny. I could go on, really. Why do you ask?" "...Oh! Will you look at the sun! It's rising, we've been here a bit too long, time to get back to the house." he said, trying to change the subject. I really wanted to push on, but it wasn't a good time now. I'll do it next time this conversation is up. I need to know what goes on in his mind. I need to help him. We both got up and headed home.

Tommy and I were having a really fun conversation on the way home so things went by super quickly, soon enough, we were home. I rushed to the door and burst inside. Suddenly I was pushed onto the ground. "Hey! Tubbo!" I heard Tommy shout. "What the hell man! What're you doing? Get off him!" "My bad, thought he was an intruder..." Techno growled. "Sorry Tubbo." He lend me a hand and I gladly took it. "It's alright! No problems!" I told him. Someone ran down the stairs and we looked to see who it was. It was Phil. "What's all this-" he started. I rushed to him and gave him a hug. "Dad!!" I yelled, not even realizing what I said. "Oh bloody hell, you're back. Where'd you two go?" he asked worriedly. "Me and Tommy went out! He showed me-" I began. "Nothing. We only went for a walk." Tommy interrupted. Whoops, almost revealed our secret place. "Y-yeah, only a walk!" I agreed. Phil gave us a doubted look. I saw Tommy try for a smile but then he changed expressions to disgust. At least he's trying?