3. Welcome Home?

a/n ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! POGGERSSSSS!!! 

TW: Mentions of Abuse ig :/ 
I wouldn't count this as an angst chapter, but it's deffo not fluff.

Tubbo's POV

When Phil got here, I was so happy. "HEY PHIL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADOPTING US! I HOPE YOU'LL KEEP US! I BET TOMMY DOES TOO!" I started, but was quickly cut off. Ew, Ms.Karen was here, that scary mean lady, what did she want now, to sabotage our adoption? "Keep shouting and I'll tell them what a nuisance you both are and they won't adopt you anymore." she growled under her breath. Yep, pretty much accurate, but I liked this family, they felt different, so I shut up immediately. Phil, who was laughing, stopped and frowned, "what's wrong Tubbo?" "1. It's Toby, and 2, he's fine, he's probably just tired, he's too energetic at times anyways." Ms.Karen interjected. "Well he's my son now and under my care, I'll call him what I want and it's none of your business. Good day." Phil huffed and motioned for us to come along. This might come to bite us in the butt later, but I didn't care. Someone other than Tommy stuck up for me! For us! I'm so happy. This is gonna be a great family!

We went across the parking lot in front of the orphanage and there were a few cars parked, I stopped to look around. One of these cars was gonna be taking us home. Wonder which one it was, I'm putting my bets on a red car. "Hey Tommy, which car do you reckon is ours?" He raised one of his eyebrows, "uhhh.. The gray car over there." "Well I think ours is the red one!" He laughed, "no you wanker, that's too small!" I shrugged, "yeah, I guess you're right, but I'm still saying it's the red car!" I ran over to Phil, "hey Phil, which car is yours, it's the red one right?" I asked. He laughed, "no, sorry Tubbo, that one's too small, it's the gray one over there," he pointed. "Aww man" I whined and ran over to Tommy, he smirked when he saw me coming. "I was right, innit?" he asked. I nodded. "Well that just means I'm always right." he joked. "No you're not!" I said. I turned around to walk to the car, but grabbed Tommy's hand in the process and ran to the car. Tommy was screaming in defiance, well he wasn't really yelling but he kept yanking my arm back to stop me, I didn't stop and just kept laughing. We were both out of breath when we reached the car. We sat down to take a breather and my brother scolded me, I just sat there and laughed.

Phil finally arrived at the car and unlocked the doors. "What took you so long you old man," I teased. He looked playfully offended, "I'm not that old, I'm just in my ripe ages!" he countered. "Why'd it take you so long then, huh?" I pressed. "Fair point." he laughed and I joined in. I got in the car and he started up the engine. "Hey Phil, where's Wilbur and Techno?" I asked. "They're at home, Wilbur wanted to come but he had some schoolwork." Phil replied.

"What about Techno?"

"Well Techno doesn't like leaving the house much, and I couldn't get him to come, so he's at home."

"Playing minecraft, right?"

"Yep, you know it."

We both continued conversation and after a little bit, I felt a head drop onto my shoulders. It was Tommy. I laughed to myself seeing the silly sight. I grinned and Phil noticed. "Why are you so happy bud?" "Well Tommy doesn't really rely on me often, but it's cute when he does it. Even though he won't ever admit it, I'd say he's more clingy than me." I told him. "Oh yeah, by the way, can we get something to eat? Tommy hasn't eaten and I don't want him to be hungry later on. Says it's from nerves, but the funny thing is that he doesn't get nerves. Funny huh?" I told him. "Yeah, by the way, is McDonald's alright with you?" Phil asked. I nodded, "alright, what do you want?" "Can I have a large fry, coke, and nuggets?" I asked excitedly. "Sure, what do you want to get for Tommy?" he asked. "Uhhh... we can just share," I said. Phil nodded and drove through the drive-through and got our food. About 45 minutes later we arrived in a neighborhood. "Wow! This looks so nice!" I gawked. This is so cool! "You live really far away from the orphanage though." I pointed out. He laughed, "yeah, I guess I do. We live in the suburbs." He parked at his house and unlocked the doors. Tommy stirred and got up from his little nap, and to embarrass him farther, I smiled real wide at him. He scoffed at me, "stop it Tubbo!" I just giggled and got out.