1. Memories

TW: Voices, small panic attack, drowning (if I miss any, tell me)

CW (Content warning): The beach, cursing & cussing (can't tell the difference)

A/N: Tommy is currently in a dream, a nightmare if you will, he's 8 and Tubbo is 5 1/2 when the dream is taking place. It's also on a Sunday.

Tommy's POV

I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes, where am I? Oh, I'm in my room, what time is it? I looked at the clock just above my computer. It's 8:26, it was hot as hell. Why is it so hot and why so early? Well to be fair, it is June, so that's to be expected. Suddenly the smell of pancake hit my nose, my stomach rumbled, I threw off my sheets and went to go change. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and changed. I was wearing a plain tee shirt and jeans. (Sorry, not really creative with fashion that would suit Tommy :/)

I quickly finished and saw it was 8:32, then I heard my mum calling for me. "Toms, Toby! Breakfast is ready, please come down and eat with us." "Okay, mum! Coming down now!" I yelled. I bolted out of my room and just as I was about to go down the stairs, I ran into Toby. "Hey Tubbo" I waved and ran down the stair, when I reached the bottom of the stairs, almost immediately, my lungs were filled with the smell of pancakes and syrup. I quickly went to my seat and began to dig in. Almost. "Ah, ah, ah. Not yet, Thomas, you need to say good morning to us and thank me for making your food. Then you can eat." my mum said annoyed. " Hello Toby, come join us." Tubbo waved hi and went to his seat. I quickly properly greeted my parents and thanked my mum for the food, then dug in. The warmness of the pancake quickly filled my mouth and it was amazing. "mmmmmmm, this is so good. You're such a good cook mum." I said, she smirked and hummed.

It was so good that it was quickly gone, mother told me to slow down a few times, telling me I was gonna choke, but it was just too good! I wanted to savor the flavor and feeling, I really did, but it was just so good. I hastily drank the glass of orange juice to quench my thirst from the dry pancake and set it down. I was full.

I got up to put my dishes in the sink, thanked my mum, and went upstairs. I went into my room and booted up my pc and opened Minecraft. I wasn't any good at the game, but I still played and practiced my skills. Tubbo came into my room after the 15-minute mark, "what'cha doing Tom tom" Tubbo asked. "I'm just playing Minecraft, wanna watch?" I asked. He nodded and went out of the room, I was confused at first, but after a minute, he came back with a chair. I understood and scooted a bit to the side. Tubbo watch me play for around 45 minutes and decided I was boring and left my room. He came back five minutes later with his iPad and went to my bed and sat there. After a bit, the heat really got to me. I decided to open my window so I stood up and as soon as I opened it a cold breeze blew into my face. It felt really extremely nice so I went to my computer, closed Minecraft, and shut down the computer. I grabbed my iPad and set a chair next to the window. Tubbo sat on the floor next to me not too long after, "Oh my god, you're so clingy." I said. He rolled his eyes and said whatever, not knowing I secretly liked it. (Clingyinnit, anyone?)

After about an hour or so, I became hot again, I decided why don't we go for a swim... then it hit me, we could go to the beach! I quickly got up and went to my parent's bedroom, I knocked and someone told me to come in. When I went in, I saw my mother lying on the bed with the fan facing her and my father on his laptop working, probably paperwork. "Hey mum, do you think we could go to the beach? It's really hot and swimming would be fun and a way to relax!" I said. She pondered this thought for a moment and went to her phone. I thought she ignored me so I was about to repeat myself, "Mum can we-'' she held up a hand and said, "hold on toms." She frowned and looked at me. "Maybe going to the beach might not be a good idea, the ocean is a dangerous place and in the ocean, anything can happen." "Oh don't baby me! I'm a big boy now, I can handle a little wave." My mother smiled and laugh, "you're only 8 toms, maybe not today." "But it's soo hot, I can't take it, can we please go? I'll be careful. Pretty please? Plus we could all hang out" I begged. She shook her head and I kept pleading, after a while, she sighed and finally gave in, "fine, alright, we'll go, but not now, I have to get ready, you too. We'll leave in an hour." and with that, she stood up and went to the bathroom and I went to my room to get ready.