9. Field Day

No one's POV

They continued their shopping normally but the woman decided to harass Tommy while no one was looking, walking past him and whispering rude things like how he's gonna get fat, how he's so spoiled, and how he's such a faker. She was like Dream, but as a person however Tommy agreed to everything she said and apologized each time, she quite enjoyed this, so she continued. This went on for about half an hour until she wasn't as careful and insulted Tommy in front of Techno.

"No one will love you with that attitude you brat." she said harshfully. Techno was within earshot and caught this. "Excuse me, what." Techno growled and walked towards her. "What?" She said confidently. "What. did. You. say." He answered. "I have no idea what you mean mister, but you better tone it down." she said pointedly. "Or else what?" he growled and pushed her towards the shelf. "What're you gonna do?" he threatened. "W-well, I'll get you kicked out of the store for harassing and assaulting me!" she said. "That kid deserves every word anyways" Upon hearing this, Techno got angry and pushed her to the ground. "You monster!" she said frantically. "Now, tell me what you said to my brother. You better tell me and tell me now cause I can do much worse." he threatened. "Fine, but don't blame me for whatever happens next." she said smuggingly. "Just called him ugly, fat, spoiled, he's such a faker too, just out for attention. An attention seeker also told him he should stop eating, he won't get fat like that, no one would notice anyways." she said, within Tommy's earshot. Tommy's body tensed.

Techno lost it. He started beating her up and calling her names. Phil heard the commotion and went to investigate and saw Techno beating the living shit out of her. He immediately ran to separate them. Tommy stood there horrified. "I- I'm so sorry, I caused this. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. If I wasn't here this wouldn't have happened-'' Tommy started. Phil looked at him with pain. "Hey, Toms, it wasn't your fault okay? Let me figure this out." Tommy started to frantically look around. "Hey, buddy, what is it?" Phil asked. "Wh... where's Tubbo?" Tommy asked. "I saw him in aisle 5" Phil told him, and with that, Tommy ran off towards Tubbo. Phil decided to let it go and went to get Techno off the woman. "Tech! What're you doing! Stop!" Phil went to get Techno off of her. "She deserves it Phil! She deserves every word, every hit, every bad thing that has happened to her!" Techno yelled. Phil wasn't used to this. Techno had always hesitated at least a second whenever he heard his voice, however this time, he didn't even bat an eye. Phil eventually pulled Techno off and was trying to restrain him with all his effort. "I'm so sorry about my son, I'll pay for your hospital bill ma'am, just please don't press charges," Phil apologized. "I'll forgive it if you teach him his place. He deserves a beating when he gets home, best starve him too, look how big he is." she said rudely. Phil could not believe his ears. It took all his effort to remain calm. "Sorry ma'am, here's my contact info, I'll send the money when you get out. Thanks for not pressing charges." he said, and with that she walked away.

Phil sighed, "holy fuck Techno, you really did a number on her." "Why did you let her go! She just insulted me! And if you think that was bad, she even said worse to Tommy." Techno argued. "What. She did WHAT." Phil yelled. "We gotta find him, make sure he was alright!" Phil said, and they went to go find Tommy.

With Tommy and Tubbo.

Tubbo POV

After the incident, I was scared, what was going on, I headed to the bathroom without anyone noticing, recollecting my thoughts. Was Tommy okay? This can't be right, he's my happy, protective, older brother, someone I can look up to, how much do I know about him. What was the real him? What're his problems, why has he never consulted me, why haven't he shared.

I sat there questioning everything I knew about Tommy, and without realizing it, I had started to cry. After about half an hour, I got over it and set out a plan, signaling for Tommy to know he can trust me. I went to continue our shopping and saw Phil in aisle 5, I waved him hello and he waved back, I stayed in the isle a bit longer cause I couldn't really read the words, they all looked so jumbled so it took me longer, then I saw Tommy running somewhere, I went to follow him, he was heading into the bathroom. Hey, the bathroom is a pretty private place, I could talk to him there. I started to tail him, I was expecting him to just have to take a wizz or something you normally do in the bathroom, but what I came across was so much more different. "T-tommy?" I said, horrified.