Status.

You're probably wondering...

How the hell does this person have 1.2k views on a story that only has one chapter, but the chapter doesn't match the view and votes?

Your answer, my dear reader, is that I hid all of my chapters. The book isn't discontinued, it's merely getting a makeover. Being rewritten if you will. I'm currently rewriting my story and that'll take a few days to a month at most.

Well, I take that back, I won't have as much luxury time, however I can promise I'll write whenever I can and have time, a lot will change and a lot won't. I understand if you choose not to tolerate me anymore with all this confusing things, and I apologize, this will (most likely) be the last time that I do this.

I'm just rewriting the plot and storyline, if you check my community post on my profile, most of it is explained there. I really don't want to type too much, makes me feel wasteful, so that's your update. I might rewrite the chapters, post new chapters, I don't know but if you want the notifications when the book is back on track, best follow me.

I'll post the first chapter when I finish rewriting the last 9 chapters. Why do I put myself through this pain... Half joking- I'll be writing the 9 chapters before hand so the upload is a bit more steady, but I can't keep myself accountable for the wacky schedule, but I can try to upload on Wednesdays, 6 PM EST?

Chapters might be late if I forget. Anyways, that's all, expect me to be back by... June 21st? Seems about right. Anyways, good day everyone, and thanks for... yeah :D

If you guy prefer to put the trash chapters out for you to see what they look like, I can, but I'll be unpublishing them when I finish rewriting everything. Thanks so much for being patient with me! Oh yeah, check out my other story as well, that one's on pause as of right now though, too. I have like one or two more chapters to post on that however. It's on pause so I can work on this book instead.

Check out my alt and the one shot book :D 
ashbeexiialt - my alt account with the one - shot book. 

Posting new one shot soon, fairly long one, might become a book, I don't know! Up to you guys!