2. Meeting

A/N: I'll be honest, I don't have much of a pla, sorry if the story is bad or moving slowly.

TW: ED, Purging, bullying, intrusive thoughts
CW: Cursing :)

Tubbo's POV

I woke up a bit earlier than usual today, I don't know why, maybe it's just one of those days where you get up for no reason. It was 4:30 am now, we didn't get up for another 30 minutes. I turned over and saw Tommy, I was about to admire the scene but then I realized he was shaking. He was having a nightmare, huh? He's had this for a while now, I don't know why. In my defense he's really happy and cheerful most of the time, he's really funny and caring too, but when we're around people or strangers, he gets real quiet, like the Tommy I know doesn't exist. It's really frustrating because whenever I try to ask him, he dodges the question or says it's none of my business. I usually shrug it off, but it is concerning. Then I start to hear someone... crying? Tommy. "Tommy?" I paused, "Tommy you alright?" he kept shifting in his sleep. I shook him to see if I could wake him up. It didn't work. "Tommy. Tommy wake up." He didn't wake up, he stirred a few times, but he didn't wake up.

After a few minutes, I finally got him to wake up. He jolted up from his sleep, looking confused and in shock. "You alright Tom tom?" I asked. He just nodded and said nothing more. He was probably getting lost in his thoughts. A few minutes later, someone knocked loudly on the door to our room. Banged is the better word. I flinched hard at the sound and quickly scooched over to Tommy, burying my head in his chest. (PLATONICALLY YOU FOOLS.) "TOMATHY, TOBY, GET YOUR ASSES UP. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S EARLY, GET UP. SOMEONE'S HERE TO ADOPT YOUR SORRY ASSES." said a care worker, and with that, they left.

Tommy's POV

That loud banging snapped me out of my thoughts, I felt some anger build up inside of me to that loud banging, knowing Tubbo was scared of loud noises. This orphanage is just shit, why did I have to get us stuck here? Just our luck. We got up from the bed and Tubbo went into the bathroom to freshen up, I went over to our shared closet for an outfit and picked out an outfit for Tubbo. Minutes later Tubbo came out and I went in. I was quick cause I had already changed, then someone knocked on our door. I was relieved when I heard it cause only one person in this shit show was actually nice. Ms.Niki knew about Tubbo's fear, she's helped us out a lot, especially when we come back from the foster homes, she knows how terrible those people are. Snapping back into reality, I went over to the door and opened it. She was the only one (besides Tubbo) that made me genuinely happy.

"Hey Tommy, how are you today?" she greeted me. I smiled, "I'm planning to speak to some women today Niki." I laughed my usual laugh and she joined in. "Well there's some breakfast, and I heard you were getting an interview, so I managed to sneak some good food you can savor before meeting them." Ms.Niki told me. I could feel my stomach rumbling, signaling that I was hungry, but I just felt sick to this news. I gave her a lopsided smile so she wouldn't worry and told her we'll be down in 5 minutes. She left and I told Tubbo the news.  

I called for Tubbo and he stood up from the bed. We both went out of the room and went downstairs to the orphanage's cafeteria. We went to our seats and waited until we could eat. Thirteen minutes later everyone was in the cafeteria and we all started to eat. I looked at the food wearily, I really didn't want to eat this. Scared that Tubbo would catch on, I ate my food. After we all ate, I felt seriously sick. Why did I even eat this much, I'm going to get fat. "Hey imma head the bathroom, I'll be back." "Alright Toms, but hurry up." I nodded and got up.

I went to the bathroom and went into a stall. God I hated doing this, but the voices wouldn't let up. (Trigger Warning: Purging) I placed two fingers in the back of my throat, my gag reflexes soon kicked and I threw up my breakfast. I felt tears trickle in my eyes.