Final Part

I've been thinking a lot, and genuinely, I do really enjoy this story, but in the process of rewriting this messy story, I realized that I had changed a lot, mainly in the beginning of the story. I have no motivation to continue writing this and it would be so much different, I've been leading a lot of you guys on for a while and I'm really sorry about that, it was for my own selfish reasons and the fact that I couldn't let go of this story, it's my first and its pretty popular, I'm honestly really happy with the result, but I've honestly lost the motivation to continue this story.

In summary, I guess what I'm trying to say/put out is that I'm going to finally declare this story as discontinued. That is my final statement, it's been dragging on for far too long, and the guilt of not telling you guys has finally really reached me. I'm a lot more interested in writing my other books and afterwards I want to get out of my comfort zone/angst and write some other things, like fantasy. I'm really happy about the tremendous support and attention this book has gotten and it was really amazing. Thank you.

OH, BEFORE YOU GO!!
Check out my other book! It's called "Where did you all go?" With a replacement au, so if you enjoyed this book, hopefully you'll like the other one.
I'll also be planning for a new book that's a better adaption of this, basically the rewritten story!
And one last thing, starting to write a third, and final story, fairly the same au, I forgot what it was like but I already have it started!!

I'll be a lot more active on wattpad/writing so I hope the lot of you would be willing to stick around and support me, it would be really great if you could! Thank you so so so much, and with that, this book...

Is officially discontined.