Chapter 14 (The Return Of The Ex)

It's Saturday morning and I've done all my chores. I have planned my entire day to stay at the park and relax by doing my Shakespeare homework. God I hate literature!
I left my house at 10 o'clock in the morning and carried my Julius Caesar book. I had carried my purse with about a thousand dollars that I had been saving. Who knows? Maybe it would come in handy. I strolled down the street and entered the park. I sat on a bench and started reading Julius Caesar. I didn't want Brett to a company me because he's too distracting even when he's just sitting still. His presence alone would distract me. After 15 minutes of reading I saw Brett entering the park with a blonde girl. Do my eyes deceive me? I thought. They weren't she was real. I quickly sprang off the bench and ran behind a tall Oak Tree hoping he didn't spot me. "Shit! I left my book on the bench and my name is written in it." My heart was beating at the speed of light and my hands were shaking as hell.

"Serena get the hell from behind that tree! "Brett shouted with a chuckle. The blonde also chuckled.

I was so embarrassed and I just closed my eyes tight hoping that I was dreaming and would wake up eventually." I... I... Uhm... How did you see me? "

" I saw from I entered the park and when you ran behind the tree too, "he chuckled and the blonde.

" I thought I saw a Lizard so I sprang from the bench silly me it was just a leaf, "I gave a poor excuse.

" I'm sure that's the reason, "he said sarcastically." Uhm... Darling you're still behind the tree by the way. "

I walked from behind the tree and saw the blonde with her hands wrapped around Brett's waist. A little too close for my liking.
She was much taller than me, had straight blonde hair, dark red lipstick and flirty gray smoky eye shadow with way to much eyeliner. She wore well fitted black jeans to show off her curves and red spaghetti strap blouse and gold earrings and necklace to top it all off. She was quite a competition considering the fact that my hair wasn't blonde or straight, I wore slacks, blouse with sleeves and Pearl earrings and necklace.

"This is Marissa, my ex, she having a party and she invited us, "Brett introduced." This is Serena my girlfriend okay Marissa. "

We shook hands and Marissa gave me a smug look." Brett, you know I don't really like parties so I don't know. "

" It's okay Brett you can enjoy the party with me, " Marissa said while toying with Brett's nose.

" Oh I think I'll come so no need Marissa darling , but thanks for the offer though, "I shot back at her wearing a flashy smile.

" Brett just be sure you're there okay boo, "she said smiling at Brett," and oh we need to get going those party favours aren't gonna buy themselves you know. "

Brett walked towards me and kissed me on the forehead," Pick you up at eight okay Babe. "

I nodded and they left. I have to show that Marissa girl that I'm just as good as her. So I decided to go shopping. I went to the mall and bought a cute little deep purple mini dress that hugged my waist just right and exposed the top of my breast a little. I bought black pumps. I bought purple crystal earrings and matching necklace. I went to the salon to get my nails done in black with purple diamonds on top. I straightened my hair making it even longer than usually. It was literally at my thighs. I could totally see the reason my mom told me to keep it curly.

"Do you want me to cut it sweetie? "the nice hair dresser lady asked.

" No miss, or else my mom would kill me. " I smiled at her.

" Oh okay, "she chuckled at me.

***** ***********---*********

It was 8 o'clock and Brett had arrived. I told my mom where I was going and that I would be home by at least 12 midnight.

As I walked to the car, Brett came out looking more handsome than usual. His eyes widened at the sight of me.

"Wow! Damn Serena! I'm not taking you to the party looking like that! "he said.

" Why not? "I asked.

" You look great, but a little too great. I don't want guys staring on you breast, you're ass and legs."

"I think I look quite alright, sexy and attractive. So what's wrong with that?! "I frowned.

" Nothing, but I think you're showing too much. Even right now I'm tempted to f*@k you. I won't take you looking like that and I mean it. "

" I did this for you by the way after I realized you were totally into that slut Marissa. "

" She's just my ex and I'm not into her okay, "he frowned.

" Sure, whatever you say Brett, " I retorted while emphasizing his name.

Brett grabbed me and pushed me against his car door and kissed me mercilessly. I melted at the feel of his lips and the taste of his minty tongue. I could feel him gripping my ass with his masculine hands. After about 3 minutes of being lost in heaven he backed up and our kissing ceased.

"Still think I'm into Marissa? "he asked.

" Yes! "I replied.

" F*@k! Okay get in the car, "he ordered.

We got in the car and drove off. The ride was silent until I realized we were on an unusual road." Where the hell are you taking me? "I asked worried.

Brett kept his eyes locked on the road and said," To prove to you that I'm not into Marissa. "

The car stopped at a small house. Brett got out and opened my door since I refused to get out. He pulled me out and threw me over his shoulders. I kept fisting him in the back." Stop behaving like a six year old Serena I won't hurt you okay. "he said.

" Put me down Brett! "

" No! "

We entered the house and he threw me on a big, soft, beautiful bed.
I frowned at him pretending to be angry.