Chapter 6(Time Flies)

Serena's POV

It had been a week knowing Brett and he's already my best friend well actually as a boy. He's so sweet and he understands me. I think I'm falling for him. It's worth it though. Today is Saturday and I have a date with him actually not a date-date more of a hang out. It's a friend thing. I'm wondering how it's going to turn out because whenever I'm in his presence I can't think straight, I say stupid things, my Palms sweat, I get nervous and I always blush. He must think I'm an idiot. I think about  him more times in a day than anything else even more than myself. I realize that I really do like him.

It's almost 12:00, I better hurry to meet Brett at the park. I rushed into the bathroom and took a refreshing shower, threw on a pink sleeveless mini blouse, white frilly mini skirt and put on a pretty pink slippers with hearts. In a couple minutes I was out the house and strolling down the street. I went to the park where I was supposed to meet Brett. I saw him sitting on a blanket under huge oak tree like the one in my dream. I called out, "Brett!" while waving one hand. He got up and started walking towards me. When he reached I felt my heart skipping beats.

"Wow! Oh my God... Your stunning... I mean you look so beautiful... I'd never expect you to look like this, "he said.

" Oh... "I said with a fake smile.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. It's just that you look so hot and I didn't think your the kind that dresses to impress, if you know that I mean, "he justified while scratching his head.

I could tell that he was nervous too. His voice was trembling and he was trying not to make eye contact with me. We walked to the blanket and sat down. There was a picnic basket there which Brett's stepmother had prepared for us.

"I can't help myself from staring at you, "he said, " you're just so sexy right now. "

I started blushing at his words.

" I wanna touch you, but I don't know if it's okay with you. "

"I do want you to touch me!" I blurted out and then I covered my mouth. God I sound so desperate like a little slut.

"Can I ask you something?... And I want the truth, "he looked into my eyes.

I nodded in response to yes.

" Do you like me already and it's been only a week."

"Yes actually and it's more than like. I love you, "I said. I was puzzled at the answer I gave because he's actually the first boy I told that I love him. How the hell did he get me to say the word 'Love'. In fact I hated that word.

" You can't love me... You're lying, " he turned his glare off me like he was hiding something.

" I'm not lying I really do because around you I feel accepted and not rejected, sparks flies in me like electricity, time stops like everything around me is frozen and nothing matters but these few moments when I'm with you, I think about you every day and night, I dream of you and me together and no guy that I've ever met or seen before have made me feel so right and secure... You get me to say the word love and I have never told a boy that not even my best friend Lindsey.... I don't really know, but there's 'something about you', " I assured him

He turned his gaze back at me and caressed my cheek.

" I believe you, "he said," your eyes don't lie. "