Chapter 13 (the fire inside)

I followed Brett home that evening because I liked his house and also because he wanted me to meet his stepmom and his dad.
"My dad will like you,"he said pulling into the drive way.

I was most definitely nervous. What will they think of me? I was pondering in my head. I didn't reply to Brett's statement.
We got out of the car and headed towards the door. Brett griped my wrist harshly which prevented me from continue walking. "My family isn't stable Okay so don't mind if we start an argument in there, "he said.
I nodded. We entered the house and a tall, slim, silicon Barbie doll blonde woman greeted us. This must be his stepmom I thought. "Hi! "She said in a very happy tone, "you must be Brett's little sugar plum, Serena, that he's been bragging about! " her hands pinching my cheek.
This lady can't be serious! Pinching my cheeks like I'm some little kid. That perky accent as got to go.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Hart, "I smiled at her. The lady is nice Serena so stop being a lemon! I scolded myself in my conscience.

"Brett you argued with your uncle today. "I heard a rough and deep voice said. It was Brett's father coming down the stairs.

Brett rolled his eyes and said, "Dad this is my girlfriend Serena. " I could tell Brett was avoiding the conversation and stalling his dad.

"Nice to meet you Serena.  Brett you have no right to talk to your uncle that way, "Mr Hart said as he stopped in front of us. Mrs Hart went to the kitchen and pulled me along with her.

I was ears dropping on their conversation in the other room when I heard Mrs Hart's voice. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing miss, "I answered abruptly.

"You're a wild one ehh?! "She stated.

"What do you mean? "I asked looking at her strangely.

"You know exactly what I mean. Can't wait for Brett to explore you! Can you? That's if he hadn't done it already. " she said looking at me with piercing eyes.

"Uhm.... no.... I'm still a virgin Miss and sex isn't my priority right now,"nervously and worriedly I told her.

"Call me Bridgette and I'm not going to believe that you seriously have no urge for my handsome son. Remember I was once a teenager too and I know what it's like with romances ..."she trailed off.

My God this lady can really talk. I pray Brett come and rescue me from this conversation.
My prayer was answered when I saw Brett walked into the kitchen . He pulled me along with him and his weird stepmother flashed me a petty smile.
He was taking me to his bedroom. I thought oh my God ,I'm gonna lose it because his stepmother was so right actually. I can't take his sensual tortures.

**--*********--********

I was sitting and waiting for Brett to finish his shower. I passed some time by searching and exploring his bedroom. I came across a book with some hearts on the cover and a girl's picture. She was quite beautiful with long straight blonde hair, a small nose, icy blue eyes, small pink thin lips and with a winning smile. "She's so  damn beautiful ,"I said out loud.

"Not as beautiful as you though, "an indelible voice say. I could feel him breathing down the side of my neck. Chills ran down my spine and eroded the pores on my skin.

"Is she Julia? "I asked without turning my head to look at him.

"Yea ,"he groaned.

"Oh..." I said .
I felt his nose brush against the side of my neck and a moan escaped my lips.

"Serena , don't tell me your horny and I didn't even touch you,"he said seducingly.

I was so embarrassed and I could swear my cheeks turned red . Truth is that whenever Brett touches me as much as to even breathe on my skin my body would ignite a fire inside.  "I'm not horny Brett... I swear."

"Serena you're a terrible liar, "he said.  I gasp as I felt his hands grip my slacks and pulled them down.  He turned me around so that I could face him.
His bare chest was exposed and a towel wrapped around his waist. He didn't dress him self after his shower. My eyes mercilessly lingered on his abs and my hand without any control ran my index finger across them. I looked up into his dreamy hazel eyes. His stare was so intense and I could see his desire for me. He broke the stare and grabbed me with his masculine hands. I was now pressed up against his body. I could feel the heat between us. The fire inside has been set loose as I pushed him on his bed so that he was laying on his back. His eyes widened, "Are you sure you want to do this because this can go much further than kissing and touching."

"shhhhh... " I whispered. I kicked my slacks that had fallen to the floor aside and crawled over Brett like a hungry tiger. As soon as I was on top of him I saw his eyes darkened and he flipped me over. Now he was on top of me.

" Let me take the lead Serena baby, "he said softly.

He kissed my forehead, then my nose and then my lips and his interlocked. His hands griped my thighs and I could feel him hard between my legs. Our lips broke free and he was kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. I felt his hand pulled my underwear down. I griped a fistful of his dark silky hair and moaned as his finger filled my body with pleasure.  It hurts , but felt so good at the same time. 

"So tell me again that you're not horny, "he said sarcastically teasing me." You're making a hell lot of noise and I haven't even entered you so maybe I can't have sex with you here when my parents are at home. " 

I squirmed beneath him and let out soft moans." Brett..., " I tried to say sentence.

He removed his index finger and kissed my forehead," Baby next time you'll have me all to yourself. "
He got off me and headed to the bathroom.

I exhaled heavily and turned on my side.

****_*******--***,*****

" Serena! Serena baby! "I heard a voice say. It was Brett.

" Hey hun,"I said with a wide smile.

"I'm carrying you home now.  You fell asleep and I put on back your pants and underwear by the way. "

" Thanks and yes carry me home before my mom has a heart attack. "

A few minutes later we left his house and was sailing down the street in his car. The drive was silent due to the fact that I still wanted to sleep. About 30 minutes later we arrived at my house. He kissed me on the cheek and I got out of the the car. I ran up to my verandah and waved goodbye as I opened the front door.

A worried mother greeted me in front of the stairs. "Where have you been?  It's pass 8 o'clock."

"I was at Lindsey's house mom and I fell asleep and I still want to sleep. "

" Okay, but notify me next time. "

" Good night mom I'm going to bed, "I said and ran up the stairs.

This chapter is dedicated to all my loyal readers and my bae