Chapter 5(the Bet)

I reached school late and I was still crept out about my wet panty. I never wanted to like a boy because I would eventually fall for him and I kept denying love because it's a old people thing.

I entered the classroom without permission and then I just heard "Get out Williams!" by the teacher and I was so ashamed worse Brett was in class and he heard the shame. I then saw Lindsey in my seat facing Brett and putting on a cuter face. I wondered if she was against me or with me. I couldn't help but to stand at the door and try to read their lips, but I couldn't. It was too difficult.

Brett's POV

"Hey there sexy! "Lindsey said to me while playing with a bubblegum in her mouth.

" I'm not in the talking mood Lindsey, " I murmured," and that gum playing supposed to attract me because instead it's disgusting me. "

" I see you got jokes Mister and let me get to the point and scrap the shit. I am hot and attractive and your quite the same so let's have sex, " she said seriously.

I tapped my pen on the desk and licked my lips." I don't think so I prefer Virgins."

" You're kidding right? "she asked in disbelief.

"You wish I was," I replied.

"So Serena is your target then..... She won't be good in bed because she's too timid, but I'm wild and frisky, " Lindsey stated.

" I like timid okay Lindsey and she's your friend you shouldn't seem so jealous and your acting like a slut, " I told her.

" You'll never f*@k Serena.... She wouldn't let you, "said Lindsey assertively.

" Wanna bet? "I replied cunningly.

" Yes, you'll have to get her to loose her Virginity in the next one month, "she said confidently.

" Deal, and don't try to sabotage it, "I assured Lindsey.

" I won't, but if you lose the bet you'll have to f*@k me instead and date me for a month, "implied Lindsey.

" No prob, and if I win, you have to bang the nerdiest, creepiest and ugly guy in the school, "I said.

" alright I accept, "she agreed while shaking my hand.

Lindsey went back to her seat. I watched Serena at the door looking like an helpless puppy. She looked cute sulking. I wish she was beside me. She's such a sweet girl. I liked telling her about my life story and trust me it's really shitty and corrupt. I hated my mom. That Bitch made my heart so damn cold that I decided never to fall in love. But something about Serena and her innocence made me intrigued to know her. Something about her made my heart defrost a bit.  I tried not to look at her at the door because I would pity her and I thought maybe her legs hurt. I swear if I had a magic would I would let time fly and made the bell ring.