"Do you like it?!" I asked and his smile just widened.

"You look so beautiful, princess! Come give me a kiss." He said and I ran over to him, bending down and leaning in to give him a kiss. He reciprocated the kiss and then kissed my forehead.

He excused himself to go and change and I sat on the couch waiting for him to come back. I scrolled on my phone and texted Rena about some important things about the store.

He came out wearing a lose fitting white tshirt tucked into blue straight fit jeans and his converse. He looked so so fine. He caught me drooling at him and struck a pose just to lighten up the mood. I laughed at his antics and we walked out and got into the car after cleaning up the mess in the kitchen.

"Can I play music?" He nodded and handed me his phone that was connected to the Bluetooth. I opened up Spotify and started playing Emily by Jeremy Zucker, singing along softly to it. I scrolled through his liked songs and I found a few one direction songs that made me raise my eyebrows.

"You like one direction?" I laughed and he purposely hid his face, looking out the window and that just made me laugh harder. "Don't worry, I do too." He chuckled as I pressed play on Little Things and we both started singing along to it. No shame here. "You're actually a really good singer!" I commented.

"I'm basically John Mayer" he said and I rolled my eyes. What a cocky man. "Nah, when I was younger, my mum made me take singing classes." He said and laughed to himself.

"I've never asked you this but what's your family like?" I asked.

"My parents are super chill, they love going on trips and taking time off but they have my brother to worry about so they spend most of their time with him. My mum can be a bit much at times but she's lovely. Dad is kinda grumpy these days but Matt, my brother takes care of it. He's only 12 but he's really smart." He said and I smiled. It must be so good to have such a family.

I thought about my own family and frowned a little. I haven't seen my dad since 15 years. He left when I was very little and nobody knows why and to be honest, I've never cared. He couldn't be a good person if he just left my mum and I. I haven't seen my mum in a while either but I guess Caleb and Neve are my closest thing to family here and I love them with all my heart.

"That's cute! Your brother sounds like a nice little dude!" I said and he chuckled.

"He can be annoying as hell."

—————

Theo and I finally got to the petting zoo and the words "CUDDLE MOO" were written in big writing outside which I thought was super duper cute. We bought the tickets and a bunch of food to feed the animals and went on our little adventure!

"Theo Theo Theo! Can we go see the cows first?! They're right there!" I exclaimed when I saw a fencing which surrounded heaps of cows grazing on the grass. Theo chuckled and nodded, holding my hand and walking me towards the cows.

I squealed in excitement and we hopped inside the fence. I started to walk closer to the cows, my hand still in Theo's. A big cow looked right in my eyes and moo-ed. "Omg were besties now!" I said and held some of the food in my fist, bringing it close to the cows face and opening my palm.

"Be careful, Vee." Theo warned and I giggled as the cow licked the food right out of my hand with its slimy tongue.

"I'm gonna name this cow Moodle!" I said and Theo chuckled.

"That was so creative! Do you want me to take some photos of you with the cows?" He asked and I jumped and nodded.

"Yes please!! I have to show Caleb everything!" I said and he snapped a few photos of me on his phone. I smiled wide and we kept feeding the cows for a little bit before moving to the Alpacas.

As we entered the Alpaca farm, my smile was off the charts. ALPACAS WERE SO CUTE! I giggled like a toddler and ran around with food in my baggie, trying to feed as many alpacas as I could.

"Look Vee! This alpacas is also called Vee! You guys are twins!" Theo called out and I literally ran to the other alpaca. That one had a stamp on it with the words "Vee" written on it and I squealed.

"That is so cool!! I wanna keep it! Daddy can we please keep her?! I love her!" I said and before I could say anything else, my eyes widened. Oh shit.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

"Uh...I-I-I'm sorry...it just slipped o-out. I d-don't know how.." I stuttered and looked at the ground, biting my lip hard.

"Hey hey, Vienna, that's okay angel! You can call me whatever you feel like. If you're comfortable with it, I'd be more than happy if you called me Daddy, sweetie." He said and pulled me into a tight hug. I nodded and blush covered my cheeks.

"O-okay...I like calling you that.." I blushed harder.

"Calling me what?" He asked knowingly and my eyes widened. I slapped his shoulder playfully and looked away, still blushing.

"Theo!!" I scolded but he raised his eyebrow.

"I don't think that's what you like calling me, do you?" I shook my head and whispered a small "daddy" but I'm sure he couldn't hear it because it was so quiet.

"I like -uh- I like c-calling you d-daddy." I whispered the last part and he picked me up, kissing me all over my face. We kissed softly and him and I started to feed the alpacas again, before exploring the whole petting zoo and seeing millions of animals.

We also saw hamsters and they were so cute!!

"Princess, I'm so glad that you feel safe enough with me to call me Daddy. I'm so happy to be with you, love. If at anytime you want to stop calling me that, just say it and I won't make you okay?"

"Y-yes d-daddy."