"Harry-NO!" Before I could speak to Harry, he was gone.

"What did you do?" I asked him exasperatedly. I sat down on the floor, heart heavy. I can't believe I failed for this simple thing, how could I save everyone if I couldn't do this?

Kreacher walked away with a triumphant smile on his face while I just sat there, completely disappointed at myself.

I walked up the stairs feeling like I carried a sack full of rocks on my back, my disappointment and anxiety resting on my back. Snape should be sending his message now.

I heard loud noises downstairs indicating that some of the Order members arrived. Moody began calling for us as we walked down the stairs, I was the last to walk down, still feeling solemn.

I was halfway down the stairs when I heard Snape's voice with the Order's hushed voices. I stopped walking in front of the doorway to listen.

"Potter is on his way to the Department of Mysteries, he was being interrogated by Unbridge but I was certain they would be able to escape. Potter thinks that you're currently held hostage by the Dark Lord. I believe you need to go, NOW." Snape's booming voice announced, sending everyone standing up from their seats in worry and panic.

I fully entered the room and saw a glimpse of Snape's patronus that disappeared from our view.

"Draco, boy. I'm afraid you can't go with us, your father will surely be there-" Sirius held Draco's shoulders with a frown.

"Sirius, I willingly joined the Order, I can do this." Draco shook his head with an assuring small smile.

"But how will you fight without them recognizing you?" Sirius asked worryingly. We went silent for a few seconds before an idea came to my mind.

"Hurry, Hobbs.. I've got an idea!" I pulled Draco upstairs as we ran inside Walburga's room. Kreacher was no longer lingering inside. I opened the cabinet that consisted every brewed potion, I found the bottle that was labeled 'POLYJUICE.'

"Hold this for a moment, please." I put it in Draco's hand as I jogged to Fred and George's room which was three doors away. I saw Fred's bedside table that had his hair strands when he would cut some of it for experimental purposes. I quickly gathered some of the hair and ran back in Walburga's room.

"Give me the bottle." I said and Draco obliged.

"Hobbs, be honest. Would it be really alright for you to battle your father?" I asked Draco with concern. Draco might not like his father at the moment, but he was still his father who he grew up with and taught him things.

"Yes, Jills..I am a hundred percent certain." Draco nodded while I opened the bottle that had the Polyjuice Potion in it before placing Fred's hair inside it.

"Bottoms up, then."

I shook it before handing it to Draco, who seems reluctant about drinking the potion, but drinks it anyway.

He took a few gulps before pulling the bottle from his lips with a very grossed out look.
"I won't ever drink anything like that, ever again." Draco shook his head as he held his head, which showed his blonde hair evidently turning ginger.

"It's working!" I pointed at his hair as he began to look at his hair. I looked away a bit when I saw his face deform. I looked back a few seconds later and saw that Fred is now in front of me, well his body, at least.

"I guess we're lucky that Fred cuts off some of his hair for fun, and also lucky that you're the same size as Fred." I crossed my arms in relief as Draco looked at the mirror.

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ʰᵖ ˣ ᵐᶜᵘजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें