Nugget

"Hey Kei," I called out to my girlfriend.

"Hmm.. what happened Kiyo."

"Do you like chicken nuggets?"

"Huh? I mean yeah chicken nuggets are good, but I prefer other dishes to it. Why do you ask? Are you perhaps going to cook for your adorable girlllfriend~?"

"Let's go with that for now, that sounds like a good idea. I'll cook orange chicken for us today," I replied back quickly.

F*ck, hopefully she doesn't pick up on the speed of my words and gets distracted by the guarantee of me cooking.

She looked a little suspicious, and asked, "Are you hiding something Kiyo~?"

Sh*t she may find out what I ordered, I started sweating since that sickly sweet tone she uses means I'm going to suffer later. Hah, I sighed.

"No.. nothing, yeah nothing to be hidden Kei. Just a date between two lovers."

"I'll believe you for now, but just so you know. That won't work later on~." As she spoke each word she took a step towards me with the same savage grin plastered from before.

As Kei made her way to the Kitchen, the doorbell of my room rung signifying the end of my life. Kei turned around with any even larger grin as she bolted towards the door to answer it.

"Hello, I have one package for a Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. Is he here? This package requires his signature."

"Yes, I'm here," I ambled my way begrudgingly towards the door, signing off and thanking the delivery man for the package.

"So this is what you wanted to hide? A package, what could be so ba..," the words seemed to die as she managed to open the package revealing.

A nugget body pillow, a nugget costume, and a nugget onesie.

Kei's eyes flickered between me and the package as she points at it and me trying to get a sentence across. In the end she laughed at me saying I didn't need the body pillow with a glint in her eyes, but the other two things albeit weird were fine in her eyes.

———————————————————————————

A/N: I don't know what to say. Reading this back is giving me Uber cringe, but I posted it anyways as I needed my dose of dopamine from posting shit on the internet. So, yeah hope you liked it, if you didn't, then nice 👍.