Screams

Warning: Cursed content ahead

Ayanokouji's POV:

From the moment I stepped into class my stomach has been acting up. I don't think it had anything to do with the food I ate because all of it was only 2-3 days old, and I had cooked all of it to make sure no food borne illnesses could ail me. My body should not be reacting this way as I had been trained to withstand most poisons in the Whiteroom. Noticing my troubled expression, my seat mate Matsushisa decided to ask me a question.

"Ayanokouji-kun, are you alright? You look a little pale, and seemed to have every ounce of color drained from you," she asked me.

"This is worse than I could imagine," I answered her, to which she raised an eyebrow. I decided to tell her, "It only started as soon as I got into the classroom, I was fine beforehand."

Chabashira-sensei had noticed my worsening state and decided to ask if I was ok, but before I could get a word out, Matsushita answered in my place.

"Sensei, Ayanokouji-kun said he has not been feeling well since he entered class," to which our sensei replied with, "I can see that, Matsushita please accompany Ayanokouji to the infirmary."

"Matsushita, wait before we go to the infirmary I need to go to restroom."

"Then let's go Ayanokouji-kun, your skin is going paler by the minute."

As we made our way to the restroom, Matsushita asked me what might have led to my current predicament, to which I gave her a brief rundown of what I did yesterday. Nothing glaring came up in my recount as we arrived at the restroom.

Matsushita said, "Well Ayanokouji-kun, I cannot accompany you into the restroom, unfortunately."

She said the last part in a whisper which I heard, but I paid no attention to it as the pain in my abdomen worsened. I sped into one of the stalls closing it immediately, and sat on the toilet for the most painful experience akin to giving birth.

Wait.

Giving birth.

I looked down and saw a child coming out of me, and screamed louder than I thought ever imaginable.