Dying or Dyeing?

While Kei was in the Kitchen brewing her tea and my coffee I decided to ask her something that's been on my mind on for a while.

"Hey Kei," I called out to her.

"Hmm.. what happened Kiyotaka."

"I want to dye..." I heard a bunch of pots and pans drop as she stormed out of the room, "..my hair." I managed to get out before Kei exploded.

"Mou, you idiot. Finish your sentences faster so that mess in the kitchen doesn't happen."

What she doesn't know is that I deliberately slowed down my words, however, looking up I was met with a sharp glare from Kei.

"Hmm.. now now, Kiyotaka you definitely slowed down your words," Kei said.

Alright, women confirmed have a sixth sense to know what you are thinking in crucial moments.

Ignoring my inner turmoil Kei asked, " If you were to dye your hair, what color would you even do it."

"I hadn't thought it that far, but at first was thinking safe colors like a darker brown or black. But, I'm going with my blonde to match my beautiful girlfriend."

"Blonde would loo... wait eh y-you c-c-called me beautiful, ah you idiot stop teasing me, but as I was saying. Blonde would look interesting on you."

I successfully accomplished teasing Kei, and had gotten her approval to dye my hair the same color as her's.

"Kei, what do you think our classmates would think?"

Kei came in with my coffee, as I thanked her she started saying, "Why do care what our classmates think, it only matters what I think."

"You are right," I gave her a kiss on the forehead as she started blushing, I said one more thing before drinking my coffee. "Well let's go to Keyaki tomorrow or do you want to do it in my apartment."

"Let's dye it here, I want to be the first person to see it and not some hair stylist."

"Oh jealous over hair Kei, I might just think you are obsessed with me."

"B-baka, I'm not that obsessed I just don't want more girls after you."

"Alright alright we will dye my hair in the apartment."