The Time Machine| Chapter 12

The exterior is a tree commonly found in the dark world making it easy to blend in.

Susie: What the hell! it's just a tree!

Master: That's just the exterior, the actual time machine is inside.

Octavius: How do we get in?

Master: There should be a door that blends in with the rest of it allowing you to get in, I think it's at the front.

Master walks over to the time machine and presses on the wood, the door opens inwards revealing the time machine within. The tree is wide and tall enough for anyone to get in. 

Master: Well don't just stand there! get in here!

Octavius: Oh, right, sorry.

The rest of them get closer and all go in one by one with Kris going in last closing the door behind them. The interior was so fancy and futuristic they didn't have any words for it when they walked in. (It's basically 12th's Tardis from doctor who but less buttons do make them less confused.)

The only thing on the control panel was where you put the location in, the time in, the power button, the handbrake and stop and go lever. As it's part of the computer they can still talk to it, it tells them all the buttons and what to do with them.

Master: I understand now.

Octavius: That makes one of us! i'm still confused how something so big can fit in something so small.

Master: There are only a few buttons and they're labelled so it's not hard to understand, where should we go first to give it a test?

Ralsei: We could go to my castle.

Master: Good idea, now how do we tell it we want to go there?

Computer: Just put "Ralsei's castle" into the destination and don't fiddle with the time as that would fiddle with when you want to arrive, not where and you could end up in the past.

Master: Sounds easy enough, so leave the time blank to not end up in the past or future?

Computer: Yes.

Master: Right, thank you, I understand. Off to Ralsei's castle we go!

Master puts Ralsei's castle into the destination, he lifts the hand brake off and lifts the lever up to begin traveling.

Computer: It appears you forgot to unpause the black hole, please unpasue it so we can go.

Octavius: Huh? oh, sorry, I forgot I had to do that. Once I unpasuse it we'll begin moving everyone ready?

Master: Ready when you are!

Octavius: Great! then let's go!

Octavius unpauses the black hole and they begin to move to Ralsei's castle. (It makes is the Tardis sound). It thuds down and Master walks over to the door to open it, he opens it and they're in the castle courtyard. Ralsei then follows him out.

Ralsei: It worked! we're here!

Master: So it did, but I think we should test the time now.

Ralsei: Yeah good idea.

They walk back in and close the doors, Master walks over to the control panel and chooses the time.

Master: What time?

Ralsei: We could go back one day, not to mess with anything.

Master: Yeah, good idea.

Master puts the date in but one day ago and lifts the lever up again, they stay in the same place it's just that time get's changed. Once the lever goes back down Ralsei was ready to leave but Master stops him.