Royalty| Chapter 11

Ralsei arrives at his castle but it's one in a different universe, he's outside of the castle when he arrives and just like Kris, everyone had seemed to notice him even the town people are looking.

King: What? Ralsei?

Ralsei turns around after looking at the castle he sees King, Ralsei, Kris, Susie and Lancer standing behind him. (Doing the same thing we did with Kris)

Susie: 2 Ralseis? how?

Ralsei: Hello... me?

Ralsei 2: Hi!

King: Wait! are you the real Ralsei! have we been hanging around with a fake!

Rasei 2: No no no no no, i'm a different Ralsei from a different universe.

King: What? different universe?

Susie: How?

Ralsei 2: I'm here for some blood.

King: Wait! are you the evil one!

Ralsei 2: No, I mean i'm here for you King.

King: Why?

Ralsei 2: (This will wake while to explain) Well before I tell you, I need to know if I can trust you.

King: He can trust me, right guys?

Ralsei: Yeah!

Susie: Hmm... I guess.

Kris: Sure.

Ralsei 2: That didn't sound reassuring at all.

Ralsei: I trust him!

Ralsei 2: I know you do, i've heard all about you.

Ralsei: You have?

Ralsei 2: Yes, I was told you changed his mind and freed him from the knight, is that correct or was I lied to?

King: Well... it's more complicated than that, but yes that is what happened.

Ralsei 2: Was it?

Ralsei:......

Ralsei 2: Well?

King: Why do you need to trust me?

Ralsei 2: Because what i'm about to tell you is very important and is not meant to spread around town.

King: Can't you tell me a simple version of what you want?

Ralsei 2: Fine, I need your blood to stop time from breaking.

Ralsei: Wait, what? you need his blood to stop time from breaking.

Ralsei 2: Yes.

Kris: Time is breaking?

Ralsei 2: Yes, and if I can't get some of his blood then I won't be able to fix it.

Ralsei: Why his?

Ralsei 2: I need blood from some royalty.

Ralsei: But we are royalty, we're princes!

Ralsei 2: Are you sure? or was it a clever title for us to come up with?

King: I understand, give me the test tube and i'll get some for you.

Ralsei: What! why!

King: Ralsei, don't get angry now, time is breaking I can feel it, i'll be right back.

King walks off with the test tube and comes back with it full of blood, he hands it back to Ralsei 2.

Ralsei 2: Thank you.