Truth or Dare?

(Will's POV)

We asked the opposing team the best truth: if you had to go out with anyone on the cube who would it be and why?

So, Grape answered first, "Dul, because she's laid back and funny" he put no thought into that but alright.

Then, Parker answered," I don't want to choose but if I have to..." He started to think," I would have to say Bee because she's always happy I like that in a girl."

"I call dibs!" I screamed.

We all laughed and we realized straub still hasn't answered.

"So straub what'd you say?" I looked at him in deep thought.

"Well, I dunno Bee? Because I know her really well?" He asked not certain. We all knew he would die to go out with her though.

"Okay your turn guys." I said pointing to them across from us.

They huddled up and talked for a minute or two while we looked at each other with worry.

What if they asked something that killed our friendship? What if... What if..

I should probably stop. They're my friends right?

They turned back around and smirked.

"Truth or dare?" Parker asked.

We looked at each other and nodded. We had decided to be dare devils and say 'dare'

"Dare" tomahawk spoke.

"Okay, you have all have to put on one of Bee's bra's"

Then Bee emerged from the couch we were playing behind.

(Bee's POV)

"Okay, you all have to put on one of Bee's bra's." Parker said.

Shit! They can't go through my closet they may find something they don't want to see.

I sat up from the couch and walked over to my room. "Nope!" I yelled as I slammed the door shut.

Someone then knocked on my door and said," hey Bee may I come in for one sec?" It was Will.

I'm glad we made up. I was thinking about self harming but, he came to save me.

"Sure" I said happily. I hope he doesn't pull any funny business.

He did

Of course

He ran to my closet grabbed three bra's and ran out.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT WILLIAM SHAKESPEAR!" I yelled as they all laughed.

I walked into the living room again to try to go to sleep.

I walked in, Will was shirtlless which made my cheeks burn up. He was attempting to put on a bra, yet failed.

So I laughed then helped him out.

"You put your arm through here." I said as if he were stupid.

"Oooh" I heard him say. I laughed. It was kinda weird having him shirtless and having to clothe him...

I patted his head and walked off before I walked off he said,"I saw you blushing" and winks.

I blushed even more and went back to sleep.

A/N hey guys! Thanks for 600 reads! Your so nice :)

Well I have a vine account called Alyssa Van Zandt and a twitter called Alyssa Van Zandt

Go follow meh! I also have a insta called Alyssa Van Zandt!

Well,

Baiiii