Will!

(Bayanis POV)

No matter what I tried I couldn't go to sleep. No matter what. Will was my bud and I sent him with bee to go find Straub! What's wrong with me and my ways...

I finally got up still a little teary and went to go get a snack. I saw Devon with his head in the fridge.

"Hey Devon" I said flatly. "What're you doing up so late?" And then I yawned. Man, maybe I was tired.

"I can't sleep" he said." I'm so scared what might happen with the cube family."

"Same." I said kinda lying. I grabbed some Cheetos and again tryed to sleep. Yet again, I still couldn't sleep.

(Bees POV)

I woke up and Straub wasn't by my side. I walked into the kitchen no one was in there though I walked past Devon's room. That's where everyone was....

I knocked everything went silent. Knocked again and Bayani came out. He smiled and said that we could go pick up Will now.

I was still confused but...eh

When we arrived, Bayani took me to his room. I locked eyes with him. Those beautiful English eyes. I ran over and hugged him. I was so glad he was okay!

He whispered in my ear " I heard you yesterday when you thought I was asleep" oops once again bee. Good job " I love you too"

(A/N  team #kiinqbee, #straubee, #beeanyi, or #rushbee? I'm kiinqbee 100% well bye! Thanks for reading)