#kiani and #kiinqbee

(Bayanis POV)

I ran over to Will after bee and him were done talking. I seriously started to cry.

I still wonder what Will whispered in Bees ear. I'm not jelly or anything...

I told him I was sorry and how I screwed up. He didn't think I screwed up though nor did Bee. But, deep down I knew what I did.

We took Will back to the cube house. It was depressing seeing him not his usual happy self. I felt so bad.

(Bees POV)

I walked Will into the house. Everyone imeditley rushed towards him. I wish they would leave him alone...

Graser suggested that Straub and Will switch rooms for tonight " I knew how to take care of him" I really hated the idea but didn't want to be rude so kept my mouth shut.

Will slept next to me it wasnt as awkward as I thought it would've been. He just layed there, watching YouTube.

I must've had a bad dream or something because I shot up fast and he wrapped his sweet little arm around me. He's so nice.

(Wills POV)

I fell asleep next to bee the sweet little angel. Wait...no Will...me no likely. Or do I? Let's not think about it. Early in the morning I saw her shoot up so fast I thought she was going to have a heart attack.

I wrapped my arm around her to be comforting. Damn it. I shouldn't have done that. Its too flirty. Well, to late now...

She then turned on her other side. Opened her eyes with a smirk and well...idek s-sh-she kissed meh.

What did I do? I freaking kissed back like the dumb ass I am..I did enjoy it though.

(A/N thanks for reading! And BTW just because I like kiinqbee doesn't mean the stories only about them two...there  will be more..)